[REL] Les Jeux de la Comtesse Dolingen de Gratz (1980)

deadman

Re: [REL] Les Jeux de la Comtesse Dolingen de Gratz (1980)

Post by deadman »   1 likes

goku33 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:39 am
ghost wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:35 pm I enhanced and upscaled the movie to HD. Enjoy ;)

Les jeux de la comtesse Dolingen de Gratz (1981).720p.mkv

English subtitles:
Les jeux de la comtesse Dolingen de Gratz (1981).720p.srt
Where do the subtitles come from? Manually created? I found a version of this film with English hardcore subtitles.

Ahem ... I think you meant hardcoded, not hardcore. Even the super secret Director's Cut didn't go that far! :cool1

Yes, the subtitles were ripped from that version where they're burned into the video. There is no DVD, webrip, or bluray so I'm guessing someone captured a satellite TV broadcast of the film that was subtitled.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Do you have more films with hardcore subtitles? Wanna see it. :lol:
goku33

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

ghost wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:41 pm Do you have more films with hardcore subtitles? Wanna see it. :lol:
[Image]
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:39 am Where do the subtitles come from?
deadman wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:28 am Yes, the subtitles were ripped from that version where they're burned into the video. There is no DVD, webrip, or bluray so I'm guessing someone captured a satellite TV broadcast of the film that was subtitled.
I would have guessed that ghost got the external English subtitles for this movie from opensubtitles.org:
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... olingen-en
These appeared there 4 years ago. Now, if you want to track the complete history of where anonymous subtitles came from originally ...

EDIT: Ahhh, now I see that deadman's file was from a SATtellite RIP. I've got to go to Wikipedia to decipher all these codes ...
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:36 pm https://archive.org/details/les-jeux-de ... 1980-fr-hq

Same version as the others here I think?
The archive.org version has basically the same runtime as ghost's version, but both ghost's and deadman's are much larger.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:15 am
goku33 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:39 am Where do the subtitles come from?
deadman wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:28 am Yes, the subtitles were ripped from that version where they're burned into the video. There is no DVD, webrip, or bluray so I'm guessing someone captured a satellite TV broadcast of the film that was subtitled.
I would have guessed that ghost got the external English subtitles for this movie from opensubtitles.org:
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtit ... olingen-en
These appeared there 4 years ago. Now, if you want to track the complete history of where anonymous subtitles came from originally ...

There's an English hard subbed .avi satellite TV capture of this film - so basically someone OCR'd them from that version for use with other, better quality captures. The lack of a station logo seems to indicate it aired on a premium movie channel in France (the equivalent of an HBO or Showtime). Be nice if they aired it again now so someone could snag it in HD!
goku33

Post by goku33 »   1 likes

The lack of a station logo seems to indicate it aired on a premium movie channel in France (the equivalent of an HBO or Showtime). Be nice if they aired it again now so someone could snag it in HD!
Same as @Night I sometimes have luck when contacting a tv channel or film studio. They appreciate viewers reaching out and often say they will add it to their lists, potentially re-airing it (if licensing allows it).

I just started to use Wunschliste.de again that can notify me for any German films & tv series airing on tv again.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I really don't remember where I got the subtitles from.

I think I got the movie without subtitles from usenet some years ago...

:icon_old
Yonderwonder

Post by Yonderwonder »   0 likes

I love this movie!the little girl who acted in this film is so proud of it till this day,she said it was a good experience.To say that even about her nude scenes at 11 or 12,is quite a thing!
maria2012

Post by maria2012 »   0 likes

Yonderwonder wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:56 am I love this movie!the little girl who acted in this film is so proud of it till this day,she said it was a good experience.To say that even about her nude scenes at 11 or 12,is quite a thing!
Where can I see her interview?