[REL] Løperjenten (1981)

Debaser

Re: [REL] Løperjenten (1981)

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

ghost, that was even better than I expected.
Lots of nice little moments ;)

The subs will be the icing on the cake
mongodisco

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

seems to be working for only logged in users
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

mongodisco wrote:Direct Download for english subs: http://www.norskeselforum.org/nef/download.php?id=635
Can't download from there. :( Says something weird:
Beklager, men du er ikke autorisert til å se eller laste ned dette vedlegget.

Can you please upload to a file host, eg. Rapidshare, Mediafire, zshare, etc.? Thanks.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

emuler

:dance This is a good day for subs. :icon_1dancingban Thanks ghost. :clap
emuler

ghost: can you please check the subs? Up to 01:03:28,160 the subs are perfect. Then things get a little confused.
ghost
Site Admin

emuler wrote:ghost: can you please check the subs? Up to 01:03:28,160 the subs are perfect. Then things get a little confused.
You are right. Maybe an error in the timing.

The problem is, that it wasn't me who created the srt. I will ask the original poster to correct it.
mongodisco

Post by mongodisco »   0 likes

The problem with the timings is present in the vobsubs as well. First skew is about 5 min 39 sec off, and the second skew is off with more than 24 minutes (at 1.38.30 or so). I tried to correct them but i'm not skilled enough in subtitleworkshop and don't have enough time to fix it right now.
ghost
Site Admin

mongodisco wrote:The problem with the timings is present in the vobsubs as well. First skew is about 5 min 39 sec off, and the second skew is off with more than 24 minutes (at 1.38.30 or so). I tried to correct them but i'm not skilled enough in subtitleworkshop and don't have enough time to fix it right now.
Can you post the original vobsubs from the DVD? Maybe someone is able to fix it.
emuler

The mess is quite involved. I had several goes at fixing the subs, but although I can recognize where several (most) of the lines go, there is no single adjustment that will fix the subs.

If no one else comes through with good subs, these subs will have to be adjusted line by line, or at least scene by scene. If the original DVD has proper subs, this could be an interactive or multiple versions thing, where there are several versions (eg. family filter, theatre release, directors cut, extended version, unrated, etc.) on the same DVD, and the player will dynamically show you a different edit depending on which version you select.

This is similar to movies with multiple endings (eg I am Legend) or multiple story lines where you make a choice at various points in the movie and the story will take a different turn based on your choice.

Anyway, here's hoping it won't come to that. Everyone please keep looking.

btw. I found the ending to be a bit abrupt/unsatisfying. Comments anyone?