[REL] Fanny och Alexander (1982) [Directors Cut]

ferdi111

Re: [REL] Fanny och Alexander (1982) [Directors Cut]

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

Lost my paper copy somewhere... but according to czech language epub flom uloz Oskar and Emil Ekdahl had three children Amanda (12) Alexander (10) and Fanny (8)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Another sibling, named Amanda? Wow, he really changed things. Thank you!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 4:40 amSo, thanks for those "1 gig a pop" episode links. I'm assuming you would most recommend the full length 5+ hour version over the theatrical release?
MY APOLOGIES, pillowbaker - and anyone else! I have now deleted my previous post listing unverified links for "Fanny and Alexander" at Uloz.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD the 4-part 1 GB files for "Fanny and Alexander" that are at Uloz!!! The files have broken indexes and play horribly! They are junk.

I love this movie so much, but the 30 and 40 GB versions out there are just ridiculously huge. If I find reasonable-sized 1080p versions of the superior 5+ hour version, I will post again.

I am frustrated and sad.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   25 likes

1080p UPGRADE of the full-length 322 minute version.

Sourced from absurdly oversized BluRayRip torrent files and compressed to a reasonable 6.8 Gb. These files I have watched in full to confirm quality and playability!

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]

1080p, uncompressed Swedish mono, optional internal English text subtitles:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.98 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.64 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.30 Gb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.88 Gb]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Wow thanks Night! I've never seen this movie/series before, and here I get to watch it for the first time in full HD, uncut, and not 42 gigs!
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

...of the full-length 322 minute version.
OMG! When should I find the time? :o I still have many shorter movies to watch...

I remember this movie many many years ago. I hadn't in mind that it really was that long. :shock:
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 4:59 pm ... and not 42 gigs!
My source torrent was "only" 24 Gb, which is still ridiculous. I have downloaded a small number of films at that size when there were no other high quality versions available, but I would have preferred something much less time and space intensive.
ghost wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:49 pmI still have many shorter movies to watch...
Yeah, me too! So many movies I have in my possession but have not seen even once, yet I still end up watching my old favorites instead.
I hadn't in mind that it really was that long. :shock:
Well, maybe you saw the theatrical version, which is only about 3 hours.

I have seen that shorter version at least 3 times, but I likely will never watch it again because I love the longest version so much. I know it so well that I actually downloaded, video processed, and watched the four episodes in order of shortest to longest: 3, 2, 4, 1. (This is NOT recommended for a first-time viewer!) When I finished this latest (out of order) viewing I wanted to watch it AGAIN right away straight through! But I said, "No, watch something else now you fool."

So I watched something else I had seen multiple times already. :)
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:02 amSo I watched something else I had seen multiple times already. :)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: The usuals can be so comforting that it's hard to even feel bad about doing it! I do the same. I love it when I come across one I want to rewatch that I haven't seen for so long that I've forgotten enough that's it's almost like watching for the first time.

I catch myself doing it for a variety of shorter "episodes" from random series, and especially with the music collection.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:22 amI love it when I come across one I want to rewatch that I haven't seen for so long that I've forgotten enough that's it's almost like watching for the first time.
If I first watched something 20 to 30 (or more) years ago and really liked it, then I remember it clearly but can happily watch it again. That just means that the movie was memorable for me, not that my memory is good!

If I first watched something 20 to 30 days ago, then watching it again is "almost like watching for the first time." :icon_old :lol:
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   1 likes

Sinve directors cut are in multiple paarts you can watch it one by one