[REL] Heidi (2001) [Switzerland]

relic

Re: [REL] Heidi (2001) [Switzerland]

Post by relic »   2 likes

Thank you Night now I have the series, my youngets grandkid, Thing 5, will be asked to help me correct machine subs and translate them.
If Thing 5 does help, I will post them.
I have been looking for a good rip of the modern one for years, thanks for that.
Now on to the new one you posted.

Thanks. Relic
goku33

Post by goku33 »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:27 am Jeez relic, you wanted this series a year ago and ended up getting it on DVD, and now you can't even PLAY it?!! That sucks. I am afraid that ripping and posting an entire TV series is not something I want to do.

I looked AGAIN online for the whole 1978 series. It seems that many Spanish-dubbed episodes are on YouTube, and it appears that the entire French-dubbed version is here:
https://www.zone-telechargement.tel/?p= ... di-saison1
I only downloaded the first episode to verify: yep, it's French.

There is still no full German version online, apparently. :cry: Not fair!
Are you referring to the series „Heidi“ (1978) that also was released as a cinema film version? I think I might have the series in German.

It’s always a mess with finding and searching for any kind of „Heidi“ productions since the name is so generic and there are so many different films & series of it (including the animated series from the 70s and the new 3d/cgi animated version). And every couple years there’s a new cinema Film of Heidi..

By the way, it’s extremely fascinating: the animated series has a completely different vibe in the Japanese version due to completely different MUSIC AND voice acting. The Japanese version is basically a serious anime while the German dubbed version is always being made fun of by many because it feels like a silly kids cartoon show. The Japanese anime has serious music themes, very adult voice acting etc., the German dubbed version got lighthearted music which obviously drastically changes the whole tone of the Series.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:17 amBy the way, it’s extremely fascinating: the animated series has a completely different vibe in the Japanese version due to completely different MUSIC AND voice acting. The Japanese version is basically a serious anime while the German dubbed version is always being made fun of by many because it feels like a silly kids cartoon show. The Japanese anime has serious music themes, very adult voice acting etc., the German dubbed version got lighthearted music which obviously drastically changes the whole tone of the Series.

I'm trying to picture Heidi as a dark dystopian anime. That would be ... different.