[REL] Le Vieux fusil (1975)

sprocket

[REL] Le Vieux fusil (1975)

Post by sprocket »   15 likes

In Montauban in 1944, Julien Dandieu in a surgeon in the local hospital. Frightened by the German army entering Montauban, he asks his friend Francois to drive his wife and his daughter in the back country village where Julien has an old castle. One week later, Julien decided to meet then for the week end, but the Germans are already occupying the village.

Listed at RFF.

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=7338

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.18 Mb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073864/
ARTHORIUS

Re: [REL] Le Vieux fusil (1975)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

:onfire :icon_1dancingban :onfire GREAT WORK SPROCKET :onfire :icon_1dancingban :onfire
redcat

Post by redcat »   19 likes

A better version. I don't know what mean uncut :think
German and french sound

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.33 Gb]
idler

Post by idler »   13 likes

redcat wrote:A better version. I don't know what mean uncut :think
German and french sound

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.33 Gb]
This was an official release of ESELKULT on August 5th, 2008. You should give credit if you repost.
German and English subs:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [30.8 Kb]
Soundtrack:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [8.86 Mb]
Video: DivX5, 1800kbps 25fps, Format 704x440 (16:9) Farbe, Laufzeit 1:37:14, 1,32GB, DVDrip
Audio1: Deutsch (Synchronisiert), MP3 64kbps 1ch VBR 48kHz
Audio2: Französisch (Original), MP3 64kbps 1ch VBR 48kHz
Untertitel: Deutsch, englisch, deutscher Szenenaustausch, extra Datei
Abschied in der Nacht Soundtrack, MP3 Stereo 198kbps 48kHz, 10:36, 8,8MB, extra Datei
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

I should if I know :icon_sorry

I have no idea what Eselkult is... :icon_surrender
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

redcat wrote:I have no idea what Eselkult is... :icon_surrender
:icon_secret German p to p site for rare movies. Needs Javascript, so you better know what you are doing. New releases every Sunday and Wednesday. Unlike fileheaven, they don't make a fuzz accepting new members.
http://www.eselkult.tk/
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

English subs within the rar of idler's release appear to be incomplete..........or is it just me?
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:English subs within the rar of idler's release appear to be incomplete..........or is it just me?
No, thats real. German subs have 806 sequences, wheras English text runs out after 147 (3:08 runtime).We will have to wait for a correct version. I informed the original poster DonnaLeona and requested a complete English version. :wall
idler

Post by idler »   1 likes

redcat wrote:A better version. I don't know what mean uncut :think
You don't wan to know it. Not really, that is. Losing 2 World Wars and fighting for 40 years at the Iron Curtain made us develop a subtle kind of censorship. Change the position of one or two takes, change the translation of one or two phrases, and a voluntary massacre becomes a war crime committed by "order of the highest authority". It was all Hitler's fault, everyone else was a victim.
The "reconstruction" of the meaning of the original French movie caused an extensive discussion on ESELKULT board. If you discuss with Germans about the past - be it the 3rd Reich or the Communist Era - you might start a civil war.
No, I don't think you really want to know what "uncut" means...
:bomb :icon_rifle :icon_sniper :gunsfiring_v1 :icon_flamethrow :icon_gattling
redcat

Post by redcat »   0 likes

Uncut may be mean about nude and rape scene or about schizophrenic politic questions. Or both too.

Anyway, something interesting is that raped women is played by Romy Schneider and she was an austria-german actress. So you can this movie as representation about germany raping austria and germany. And the good french who revenge the good Austria and put a big thrashing to Germany. :thumbsup

Cinema (from Hollywood or France) is always politic. So useless to start fight about movies.