[REL] Far til fire på landet AKA ...In The Country (1955)

pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Far til fire på landet AKA ...In The Country (1955)

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Thank you for the subs to this, Essery. We know how much work they an be. Did you translate them yourself?
DreamScape

Post by DreamScape »   0 likes

Essery wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:16 pm I believe I have subtitles of entire (original series) Under the subscene one link to find if anyone wants.
OMG, it's like Christmas! I remember downloading these DVDs several years back and couldn't find subtitles so they just sat in my not translated folder. It's nice to not only see a film with subtitles, but 8 of them!

I do believe you missed one, though. Far til fire i højt humør (1971) aka Father of Four - In High Spirits (1971)

No matter though, thanks for your efforts!
Essery

Post by Essery »   0 likes

DreamScape wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:21 am
Essery wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 10:16 pm I believe I have subtitles of entire (original series) Under the subscene one link to find if anyone wants.
OMG, it's like Christmas! I remember downloading these DVDs several years back and couldn't find subtitles so they just sat in my not translated folder. It's nice to not only see a film with subtitles, but 8 of them!

I do believe you missed one, though. Far til fire i højt humør (1971) aka Father of Four - In High Spirits (1971)

No matter, though, thanks for your efforts!
Partly right, didn't do that yet.

But if not with same cast, is the first "reboot." I meant original with the original kids.

And anytime.
pillowbaker wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:30 am Thank you for the subs to this, Essery. We know how much work they an be. Did you translate them yourself?
I did it myself, and work wasn't too bad. There are tools you can get to make it easier.
Last edited by Essery on Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

DreamScape wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:21 am OMG, it's like Christmas! I remember downloading these DVDs several years back and couldn't find subtitles so they just sat in my not translated folder.
Sorry to be nosy, I am just curious about how members organize their digital collections. Dreamscape, do you use a directory where you stash movies that need subs? I am just curious, because I considering a different method to the one I have for organizing all these darn movies.

Essery wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:26 pmI did it myself, and work wasn't too bad. There are tools you can get to make it easier.
Thanks again. There are a few subtitle enthusiasts here at FLM. May I please ask about what tools you generally use?
Essery

Post by Essery »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:25 pm
DreamScape wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:21 am OMG, it's like Christmas! I remember downloading these DVDs several years back and couldn't find subtitles so they just sat in my not translated folder.
Sorry to be nosy, I am just curious about how members organize their digital collections. Dreamscape, do you use a directory where you stash movies that need subs? I am just curious, because I considering a different method to the one I have for organizing all these darn movies.

Essery wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:26 pmI did it myself, and work wasn't too bad. There are tools you can get to make it easier.
Thanks again. There are a few subtitle enthusiasts here at FLM. May I please ask about what tools you generally use?
Depends on the type of movie/ tv series. Did a few of both. And I only did around 103 (publicly)
Last edited by Essery on Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:25 pm Sorry to be nosy, I am just curious about how members organize their digital collections. Dreamscape, do you use a directory where you stash movies that need subs? I am just curious, because I considering a different method to the one I have for organizing all these darn movies.
Sorry to butt in ... but I have been considering such a method of organization to be a good idea lately. This would help me choose a movie based on my mood at the moment. My categories would be:

- My own language (English), with or without subtitles.
- Other languages, with subtitles for me.
- Other languages without subtitles.

There are times when I do NOT want to read and do NOT want to put too much effort into comprehending the story. And there are times when I don't want to read and don't want to listen too closely to the words, either. I let the visuals and the action tell the story. Since I have plenty of movies without subtitles, it is good to save those ones for such an occasion.
Essery

Post by Essery »   3 likes

DreamScape wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:21 am

No matter though, thanks for your efforts!
Okay, I finished the one I had partly done of English subs of the last movie in the original series. (In high spirits)
https://subscene.com/subtitles/father-o ... gh-spirits
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   1 likes

Thanks again for all your subtitle work, Essery!