[REL] Glut (1984) [Switzerland]

OrionPax

[REL] Glut (1984) [Switzerland]

Post by OrionPax »   10 likes

Glut (Embers) - 1984 Switzerland
Korb, an arms manufacturer, is doing a booming business exporting weapons to the Third Reich while his bored wife amuses herself with her brother-in-law. When the Polish refugee Anna arrives at their stately home, their son Andres sees his wish for a playmate to relieve his loneliness at long last fulfilled. Years later, the two will enter into a lopsided love affair. First, however, they must prove their mettle by helping a Polish internee escape during a Swiss general's visit. Andres' beloved grandfather risks his life for the children's plan…
Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.99 Mb]

Video: 704x402 (1.75:1) AVC 825Kbps 25.000fps
Audio: German, Advanced Audio (AAC) 48000khz 2.0ch 96Kbps
SubTitles: English, SubRip (SRT)

Length: 01:46:01
FileSize: 699MB (733,995,980 bytes) (1 File)

IMDB - Glut
Moviekids.org - Glut

Re: [REL] Glut (1984) [Switzerland]

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

Is there a young and and older Anna in this movie? Imdb only lists the 30 something Anna. Or is this mostly a boy movie?
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

MOSTLY BOY MOVIE OR NOT MOSTLY BOY MOVIE??? :think :think :think THIS IS THE DILEMMA :wall
OrionPax

Post by OrionPax »   0 likes

terry666 wrote:Or is this mostly a boy movie?
ARTHORIUS wrote:MOSTLY BOY MOVIE OR NOT MOSTLY BOY MOVIE???
What exactly is it about this site that makes people lose the ability to read? You can clearly see from the description that it is "mostly a boy movie":
their son Andres
terry666 wrote:Is there a young and and older Anna in this movie? Imdb only lists the 30 something Anna.
OK so you bothered to follow the IMDB link but not the one bellow it? If you do you will see some caps (page 3) from the movie and you can clearly see Anna is not 30 years old and is a child, the IMDB information is incorrect must have wrong actress listed.
terry666

OrionPax wrote:If you do you will see some caps (page 3) from the movie and you can clearly see Anna is not 30 years old and is a child, the IMDB information is incorrect must have wrong actress listed.
I saw that page from the second link, but didn't realize they were pictures of Anna.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

OrionPax posts a release, and before anyone even thanks him, they are questioning the release.... that would actually piss me off too.

Personally I will try and make any OT scenes clear in my description if they are good, and I will occasionally but not always tell people if my release was girl or boy themed.... but all my releases will star girls anyway so I don’t think that matters.

Not everyone has a preference to girl or boy themes, and OrionPax isn’t obliged to give us that detail.

Thanks for the release :)
OrionPax

Debaser wrote:OrionPax posts a release, and before anyone even thanks him, they are questioning the release.... that would actually piss me off too.

Personally I will try and make any OT scenes clear in my description if they are good, and I will occasionally but not always tell people if my release was girl or boy themed.... but all my releases will star girls anyway so I don’t think that matters.

Not everyone has a preference to girl or boy themes, and OrionPax isn’t obliged to give us that detail.

Thanks for the release :)
Well I'm not necessarily pissed off, more puzzled as to why people keep asking me if its a boy or girl movie when imo it's obvious from the description, granted I have not written these descriptions myself I don't really have the time to do that after the other work that goes into some rips, making avisynth scripts, the encoding, the subtitles checking etc but I thought they gave a fair idea of what the movies are all about.

btw please be patient with this one I have had to temporarily turn off uploading in emule so I can upload some files to a good friend of mine.
terry666

OrionPax wrote:...it's obvious from the description, granted I have not written these descriptions myself...
Yes, the description you supplied makes it obvious it's a boy movie. I was just curious about the female actors in the movie, which isn't so obvious from the description. Imdb just made things more confusing, since you say they have their information wrong. At a normal glance, Anna could be full grown already when see enters the movie, as it is not uncommon for a boy to have a crush on an older woman. Even If I HAD noticed the young girl pictures on the third page of the second link you posted, there is nothing there to indicate that that girl is Anna.

Lastly, I just want to mention that I never once complained about your posted details. I just wanted clarification.

Anyhow, thanks for you post.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   0 likes

In the title it says (SRT) eng.
Anyone seen the SRT file?
OrionPax

Debaser wrote:In the title it says (SRT) eng.
Anyone seen the SRT file?
:think

Subs are muxed in file :)