[REL] "Abuela de verano" 2005 (Series)

BizarreLoveTriangle

Re: [REL] "Abuela de verano" 2005 (Series)

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

FLL wrote:Due to youtube changes, for me videodownloadhelper has become almost useless. I now use jdownloader even though it's a resource hog (using java).
Flash plugin saves the FLV file under /tmp, so I just grab it from there. Strangely, when I download the same file again, it ends up with different hash. Looks like youtube inserts some kind of random token, maybe to disturb P2P :think Is it the same with jdownloader?

This jdownloader seems to be a powerful thing, though. I should try it out one day. Would be especially useful if it can download multiple youtube (and rapidshare? even without premium account?) links in batch mode.
dontknowwhat

Post by dontknowwhat »   0 likes

I guess english subtitles for the episodes aren't available?
Davros6

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

billanben wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:40 am Have a lot of "series" similar to this but not sure if separate forum needed, or just post in the relevant country - leaning towards latter.
Also have the following list of films to check out (again no disk space so if someone can help). TIP, once you have identified an actress, check out all of her stuff on IMDB and see if anything looks like "major role" - I know a lot already do this, but it is hours of fun (and frustration !!) :-
Verführt & Aufgeklärt 3 - Freiheit für Die Liebe - 2 unknown (11)
Credit varios inc cndb, IMDB, Girls-in-film, cvmc, RFF, CIC etc
Freiheit für Die Liebe - Sacha Kraamwinkel 10 and Monique Kraamwinkle 12
I drink therefore I am