[REL] Velké trápení (1974)

jkecal

Re: [REL] Velké trápení (1974)

Post by jkecal »   0 likes

I have heard about a film, but never have seen. Many attempts to find, no success. Today, I found it in one warez forum, I am checking it. The presented ed2k link has some empty parts - may be, it will be better later.

I love Renata Mašková from film [REL] Přijela k nám pouť, one of the best Czech childern films, where she is in one of mail roles.

Now I can present only picture from the forum:

[Image]

Generally, when there appears some issue, it is transferred to many other places. Often it occurs after new presentation in TV.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

jkecal wrote:I have heard about a film, but never have seen. Many attempts to find, no success. Today, I found it in one warez forum, I am checking it. The presented ed2k link has some empty parts - may be, it will be better later.
That's exactly the version of worf12. Forget about your warez forum.
jkecal

Rich wrote:Velké trápení (1974)

I believe this movie is about a girl who is looking for here father, but goes into a childrens home, think this is one I've been looking for for a long time so any screenshots or further info would be much a ppreciated... nice shower scene :)

http://imdb.com/title/tt0226585/

The main character of the film is Jana, girl consignated after divorce of her family to the care of her father, while her little sister Míša (Michaela) was consignated to the care of her mother. Her father's care is poor, finally he is consignated to the care of creche (childrens home?), her father promissed to visit her each week. But he only promised.

For summer holidays, her father promissed her to spend some time together, but finally did not come - she escaped from the creche and travelled (with problems) to Moravian village to her mother and her sister.

Several time plains are alternating in the film - present time and reminiscence of past events - what makes film watching and understanding more difficult.

The film concerns not only personal problems of Jana, by more generally it concerns problems of other chidren in creche too, their relation with governesses etc.

Screens from warez version (ed2k still not downloaded, no complete sources):
[Image][Image]
worf12

Post by worf12 »   0 likes

There's 1 complete source on emule which is me.

worf12
jkecal wrote:
Rich wrote:
Screens from warez version (ed2k still not downloaded, no complete sources):
[Image][Image]
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

thanks worf12 :thumbsup it looks like you are helping a lot of people. more than 40 on que including me. your efforts are very appreciated :onfire

:)
jkecal

worf12 wrote:There's 1 complete source on emule which is me.

worf12
I apologize. I did not understand well eMule que messages, namely message "Asked for another file". As I understand it now, it means, that one user can be in queue of another user only once, and the message means, that he is waiting in corresponding user queue for another file. EMule showes in that case red color, the same as in the case of missing sources. It confused me.
worf12

no problem..it confuses me sometimes.

worf12
jkecal wrote:
worf12 wrote:There's 1 complete source on emule which is me.

worf12
I apologize. I did not understand well eMule que messages, namely message "Asked for another file". As I understand it now, it means, that one user can be in queue of another user only once, and the message means, that he is waiting in corresponding user queue for another file. EMule showes in that case red color, the same as in the case of missing sources. It confused me.
worf12

your welcome.

worf12
ptguardian wrote:thanks worf12 :thumbsup it looks like you are helping a lot of people. more than 40 on que including me. your efforts are very appreciated :onfire

:)
infiniter

Post by infiniter »   0 likes

Here are some more snapshots. Unfortunately, the big ones don't work.
http://internationalmoviesvideoclips.bl ... _7012.html
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   120 likes

Upgrade! :)

[Image] [Image] [Image] [Image]

https://www.rarefilmfinder.com/movie.php?id=15500