[REL] Un été à Saint-Tropez (1984)

sh2dc

Re: [REL] Summer In Saint Tropez 1983 (DVD-5)

Post by sh2dc »   0 likes

I'm tired of uploading,there is a link: http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2832742

should use http://torrific.com/ and
http://www.anyhub.net/ or http://www.fileupyours.com/ (uploading torrent)

summer in saint tropez 1983 (DVD-5) : http://anyhub.net/file/3fhp-[rutracker.org].t2832742.torrent

Demi-Tarif.DVD.VOB.7z (2.69 GB)

I downloaded it three weeks to complete 18% :(
Can someone help me? Or make it a Torrent?
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

sh2dc wrote:I downloaded it three weeks to complete 18% :(
Somebody requested (again) this file via flmhash 2 weeks ago and I've been sharing it at very high priority (as usual) since then. I know that my connection sucks, but I hope it does not suck that hard :think

There is even a second full source. Probably you have a lowID or something like that.

BTW, I downloaded this file much longer myself ;)
sh2dc wrote:Or make it a Torrent?
Sorry, I'm not running a torrent client, but thanks for the links anyway.
BizarreLoveTriangle

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:I downloaded this file much longer myself ;)
Well, OK, according to my posts in the Demi-Tarif thread, I downloaded it about three weeks, but it felt much longer [Image]
higgs_boson

Post by higgs_boson »   0 likes

If you want to get stuff faster, check out Step-by-Step eMule Setup.

Re: [REL] Un été à Saint-Tropez (1984)

Post by Guest »   29 likes

I have never been all that enthusiastic at all about D Hamilton's films.... they always struck me as being somewhat forced and contrived to reflect and move with the "free love" movement of the 60's. Most of the ones I have watched have no story/plot to speak of, just a bunch of silly young teens prancing about in various stages of nudity trying to look "oh-sooo-chic" and "oh-sooo-free". Anyway, there was some interest in some of Hamilton's stuff recently on FLM, and I give you this "taster" to see if you may want to download "A Summer in Saint-Tropez".

Like this post to see ed2k links  [177.78 Mb]
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

Debaser wrote:Hmmmm, not sure why I didnt try and find this one before?

Most of his best stuff is already on FLM, inc Tender Cousins (my fav one).

Thanks for this.
tender cousins is my favourite as well,proper characters in it and a story.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

GOTJ13 wrote:I have never been all that enthusiastic at all about D Hamilton's films.... they always struck me as being somewhat forced and contrived to reflect and move with the "free love" movement of the 60's. Most of the ones I have watched have no story/plot to speak of, just a bunch of silly young teens prancing about in various stages of nudity trying to look "oh-sooo-chic" and "oh-sooo-free".
I agree. He also has trouble keeping grease off his camera lenses. There are very few times a blurry picture is desirable - maybe in a dream sequence (if then) - but I guess he believes it makes his films more deep and meaningful. "Artsy Fartsy" is a very good description. I think a lot of the underage nudity is just a calculated ploy to get people to watch his movies, most of which wouldn't get an audience at all otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the eye candy, but I wouldn't spend money to see it.
BizarreLoveTriangle

gmorning [Image]

Is nobody sharing VTS_02_2.VOB anymore [Image]

I'm still at 77%...
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:...Is nobody sharing VTS_02_2.VOB anymore

I'm still at 77%...
Sorry.. I completed these files about 4 days ago.. I removed them just yesterday, as I was trying to do some clean-up...

Shared again.

Oddly enough; I tried to burn a DVD with DVDSanta and it told me that the ISO files put together were too big to burn to a disk, and it won't allow me to do so.. :(

Can DVDFlick burn from ISO files?

I also have a free courtesy disk of Nero 6 that I got with some hardware I purchased, but it doesn't contain the function to burn ISO's... It says I need to purchase the 'Full' edition...

I'm really bummed out about this right now... :(

Anyway, I'll share out my files until I leave Wed. night [USEST]. Good luck to those that still need these files.. :thumbsup

kev.