Torrents

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
Rich

Torrents

Post by Rich »   0 likes

Torrent links are acceptable here, however if possible please post an emule link aswell as a torrent link when posting links, because this site is primarily for emule users. If no link is available, then once the torrent link has been used, please consider making it available on your emule client.

Also memebrs should be aware that torrents are not as secure as emule as the emule client takes parts from many more different people and torrents are in the spotlight at the moment IMO.
Thanks. :)
Rich

Re: Torrents

Post by Rich »   0 likes

This topic is unlocked so members can comment.... ;)
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

I really don't mind what medium is used - prime objective is to get film then share it on here via E2DK.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Not sure I know how to convert a film downloaded from a Torrent to an eMule link.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:Not sure I know how to convert a film downloaded from a Torrent to an eMule link.
Why converting???

Just put it in your shared folder.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

ghost wrote:
Amadeus wrote:Not sure I know how to convert a film downloaded from a Torrent to an eMule link.
Why converting???

Just put it in your shared folder.
Yes in your emule INCOMING folder ;)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

Yes in your emule INCOMING folder
Why in your incoming folder??? Normally you define a direction of your files you wanna share.

[Image]
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

OK, but how do I generate an eMule link to share with others at FLM?
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Amadeus wrote:OK, but how do I generate an eMule link to share with others at FLM?
After it's shared in eMule, it will take a few minutes to "hash". Then it will show up when you click on the proper directory in the "Shared Files" window. (You might need to click "Reload" in that window.) Then right-click on the file and select "eD2K links...".

Copy the link to the clipboard and paste here. Just paste it into the message, no special formatting needed at all (the board software detects and specially formats eD2K links).
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

ghost wrote:
Yes in your emule INCOMING folder
Why in your incoming folder??? Normally you define a direction of your files you wanna share.

[Image]
or you can do it that way also... :think