[REL] My Girl (1991)

Sully23

Re: [REL] My Girl (1991)

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I don't see that badly, it's normal, who doesn't do that often? who judges is because they think we are spying but no!

In another Tommy Lee Jones movie (I won't name it because this will become a cult for undesirables) the girl is rescued and an OT happens, just like in My Girl, it's not an editing error, just the situation is the most natural if it happens in real life.
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

I'm not sure if I've ever sat through this one in its entirety either. Not that I wouldn't enjoy it; it's kinda a classic. It used to play frequently on tv when I was younger. I don't recall this scene where she climbs into bed.

Has anyone seen My Girl 2? Would you recommend it?
ferdi111

Post by ferdi111 »   0 likes

My Girl 2? Not a bad movie... but like with many others you can ask - was it really necessary to make a sequel?
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

Regardless of what this movie was
Anna Chlumsky :blush :blush :blush :blush is prettier than in the first part and she didn't want it to just be a kiss :heart :heart :heart :heart with Jack Slater's best friend.
Notenown

Post by Notenown »   0 likes

Everyone who watched for Macaulay from home alone was probably traumatized and might be why 2 didn’t do as good. It wasn’t the same either. Also what happend to the screencaps link. And the get into bed scene it’s suprising no one has said anything about it since everything is getting called out now. It is kind of suprising cause the angle but not sure if there shorts or what
Lonerrr

Post by Lonerrr »   0 likes

[Image]
This?
Last edited by Lonerrr on Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.