Nice clips from off-topic films

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
FLL

Re: Nice clips from off-topic films

Post by FLL »   0 likes

billanben wrote:Hmmm don't agree with you there DB. If this is a "replacement" for the off topic forum, the full movie as well as (if possible) the clips should be posted. I personally would not bother with just the clips as this would detract from the whole fluency and story involved in the movie. I would howver, o occasion, download the movie if I thought the story warranted it. So please, what is the harm in including link to whole film ?
The key point, I think, is that this is an OT clips thread not a thread for off-topic releases. As long as there is a clip, I think a link to the full movie is a good bonus (but not mandatory).

In many cases this is a judgement call, because certainly there are many releases already here from 2004 that are off-topic except for a short part. The benefit of this thread potentially is twofold: keep people who want special scenes from having to spend time downloading a whole movie, and also help keep people who don't care about such scenes from downloading a full off-topic movie they won't like. I like the idea so far.
terry666

Post by terry666 »   0 likes

FLL wrote:The key point, I think, is that this is an OT clips thread not a thread for off-topic releases. As long as there is a clip, I think a link to the full movie is a good bonus (but not mandatory).
Maybe we should start another thread for discussion of this thread. But let me clarify my original intention. I only want to post clips from off-topic movies that FLM members might like to see. However, if a film is off-topic but has a confirmed OT scene, then the movie definitely belongs with the other releases, not here. I do make other clips, but I don't post them to stay within the rules. If you are interested in them, just search my username periodically in emule.
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   10 likes

Proceso a Mariana Pineda (1984)

;) ;) ;) ;)

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [45.57 Mb]
household

Post by household »   0 likes

Fantastic idea for a thread with just the relevant clips.
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

adventures of ragtime... shown on daytime TV, what can i say, the girl (sister of the main boy (severely shootable!!) character, lol) looks amazing, def worth a look ;) ;)

Also check out Osmosis Jones!!! the girl is stunning!!

[Image]

:cool
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

hmm shootable in the gun related sense ;)
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Is already released here???
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote:Is already released here???
yes.... should be somewhere...

Hmmmmm Cold Creek Manor!!!!!!!!!!!! Ace film and Kristen Stewart is stunning as always!!!!!

[Image]

:heart :heart :heart
Rich

Post by Rich »   0 likes

btw adventures of ragtime shown on sky (UK) tonight... what are the fucking odds!!! funny :)
slimjim

Post by slimjim »   7 likes

loverboy wrote:I'm posting the movie here for those still interested.
Thanks to BigBird at vintage film post 1960 for this good quality rip.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
Loverboy, would you be able to reshare this? There's a few of us stuck at 7%.