[REL] Silip (1985) [Phillipines]

Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Silip (1985) [Phillipines]

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

30 gb torrent successfully downloaded and VERIFIED.

Audio options: Russian, English, Tagalog, English commentary.

Subtitles: "Fixed" English or original English. I have not figured out what the exact difference is, other than one is text-codec and the other the original blu-ray subs.

Picture quality: Varies. It is "restored from film negative" but I can see the negative has damage in places. I will attempt to recode it to a more reasonable size. Give me a couple days.

Random screencaps:

[Image][Image][Image]

MAN! I forgot just how sleazy and trashy this movie is. I did NOT select any of the more provocative screen images.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Taken from various threads:
ghost wrote:There are VPNs that allow port forwarding, like AirVPN. There is no difference in speed and the behaviour of eMule.
ghost wrote:But anyway: tell me a good fast secure VPN with servers in many countries... :cry:

AirVPN is pretty good, allows port forwarding and is pretty cheap.
ghost wrote:About using a VPN: You have to open your incoming ports for eMule. It's only possible, if you have a VPN service who allows port forwarding. These VPN's are rare. AirVPN should be a good choice for that.
ghost wrote:But important to get a´high ID: You should choose a VPN service which allows port forwarding. They are pretty rare. AirVPN should be a good choice,
ghost, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH for your repeated recommendation of what is needed to get HighID with certain Internet connections!!!! I have suffered for years with pathetic low-speed "broadband", although it had one good feature in that I was able to setup a static IP and port forwarding on my router to get HighID. Now I FINALLY have an actual high speed connection, but its technical limitations prevented anything but a LowID connection in eMule. I could get files readily and quickly from the HighID users, but it PISSED ME OFF that I could not effectively use my newfound bandwidth to SHARE with people. Except when I switched back to the low-speed router connection, which I have not canceled yet, all the LowID folks I used to upload to were now gone. Oh yeah, of course I could not download from them either, except for random short periods when somehow we could connect.

Until now. I finally forced myself to subscribe to and setup AirVPN, and it is fantastic!! It works!! I can port forward!! I have HighID again!!! I am emuling DOWN and UP at insane speeds! And my torrent client still works, too. It took less time figuring out the setup for HighID Emule in VPN than it did for me to setup my old router to do the same thing. Wow!

Now I just have to figure out what I want to release next, like something I do not have to spend 20 hours recoding on my computer.

So thank you again, ghost! I hope you never get tired of repeating the same answers to the same questions, because believe it or not the message DOES sink in and proves incredibly helpful.
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Nice. :D Could you put up a short guide for setting up AirVPN and eMule?
Also, which plans do you recommend? Did you pay up right away or did you use their Free/Trial access? My ISP is weird - don't know if it will work or not.

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/in ... 235330.ece
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

I finally forced myself to subscribe to and setup AirVPN, and it is fantastic!! It works!! I can port forward!! I have HighID again!!!
I'm very happy to hear that! :thumbsup Now enjoy your high-speed-mule ;)
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   1 likes

emuler wrote:Nice. :D Could you put up a short guide for setting up AirVPN and eMule?
Also, which plans do you recommend? Did you pay up right away or did you use their Free/Trial access? My ISP is weird - don't know if it will work or not.

A setup guide isn't really needed. You've nothing to change in eMule. Just add your ports (from the eMule settings) in the AirVPN settings under "port forwarding".

If you wanna test it, just use their free trial account first.
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   83 likes

So let me be the first to post a shrinked version of the BuRay:

[Image]

I only kept the original Tagalog audio.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [3.93 Gb]

English subs:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [60.2 Kb]
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

ghost wrote:A setup guide isn't really needed. You've nothing to change in eMule. Just add your ports (from the eMule settings) in the AirVPN settings under "port forwarding".

If you wanna test it, just use their free trial account first.
I want to use the VPN for eMule and Firefox, leaving Chrome direct. Some of my apps (banking, flight booking, maps etc.) won't work properly if I present a different IP address. I'll be fine if the VPN is only for eMule (Opera browser has a built in free VPN - I can use that instead of Firefox).
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

I want to use the VPN for eMule and Firefox, leaving Chrome direct. Some of my apps (banking, flight booking, maps etc.) won't work properly if I present a different IP address. I'll be fine if the VPN is only for eMule (Opera browser has a built in free VPN - I can use that instead of Firefox).
I am sorry, but this is not possible. Your complete intenet connection is runnning through an encrypted VPN tunnel. But of course you can turn it on and off. ;)
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

ghost wrote:A setup guide isn't really needed.
Well sure, for technologically adept clever clever boys like you! Dummies like me need it. From the posts I've read, emuler DOES seem far more capable than I, but a guide does save time that might be wasted searching around links until you find what you need.

I read through this and followed the necessary steps. Only page 1 has the instructions, the rest are just comments from other people!
https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/18339-g ... ced-users/

And there is this, which I did not really read, but it is there.
https://airvpn.org/faqs/
You've nothing to change in eMule. Just add your ports (from the eMule settings) in the AirVPN settings under "port forwarding".
Yes! I was surprised at how little I had to do in emule! In my case, I let AirVPN choose the port and I plugged it into the TCP/UDP boxes in Options/Connection, although you can choose your own port, with some restrictions. Then I restarted emule, connected and instantly had HighID! I also used another port for my torrent client.
emuler wrote:Did you pay up right away or did you use their Free/Trial access? My ISP is weird - don't know if it will work or not.

I chose one month for 7 euros because I did not think 3 days was enough to really test it. At the end of the month if I am still satisfied with it (there is always room for unpleasant surprises) I expect to get the 1 year for 49 euros. I personally do not like contract periods any longer, but they offer 2 and 3 years options that are even less expensive per month. I should also say that my NEW satellite internet service + AirVPN is still significantly LESS than the cost of my old copper-wire landline internet connection!

As ghost said, choosing ports and plugging them into emule is very easy. See the above guides.

If you want you can give them a fake email address and pay in Bitcoin. I used my real email address and Paypal, because I am using this for port-forwarding rather than fighting an oppressive government. If they come after me, I am screwed. I am not going to try and avoid it! Also, I have not yet tried switching server to another country to try and get geo-restricted content. That will come later.

I read the article you linked: politicians and bureaucrats are breathtakingly stupid when it comes to any issues regarding technology!!!!
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ghost wrote:So let me be the first to post a shrinked version of the BuRay
Thank you ghost! A few hours after I started Dling your encode, mine crashed 22 hours into processing. Screw that! My computer is underpowered for working on that size file. Mind you, it would have worked eventually if I just left my damn computer alone instead of playing with it while it was busy with CPU at 100%. The partial file that was left looks good, so I might have had a good result. Now I can ditch it and use yours.