[REL] Phoebe in Wonderland (2008)

katzenjammer

Re: [REL] Phoebe in Wonderland (2008)

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

roughly $15 here..

and will never hit the cinemas unless it makes it really well at the festival circuit
winternights22

Post by winternights22 »   0 likes

Great movie. Great Elle. Who needs hounddogs and bees. A new star is born. Move over Dakota
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Any news on the DVD release? ...or more precisely, DVDRIP. :blush :bigups

Post by Guest »   0 likes

:think Having this movie on my HDD, how would I know if it's the DVD rip you are talking about or probably the same file you people already have?

The quality is good...
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

1. DVD isn't out yet.

2. The DVDSCR we all have will, from time to time, have a narrow fuzzy (unclear) strip near the bottom where the subtitles usually are. It must have said something like 'advance copy' or 'for promotional use only' but the releaser fuzzed it out to make it less noticeable. :clap

The overall quality is good - DVDSCRs usually are. It is the CAM and TS versions that can really suck in terms of watchability. I've seen crappy, out of focus releases where you can see people in the theater walking about, especially at the beginning and the end, and don't forget the interval. I have also seen versions where the camera isn't perfectly horizontal, and others where it is off centre. :wall
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

I am almost certain I saw a DVD release date listed at one time, but now I don't see one. On the other hand, on the IMDB message board someone wrote on December 28:
I saw it out brand new for rent today so I got it, but I'm in Australia so I don't know about the rest of the world. Sorry. I'm sure it will be released eventually if it's got a distributor here because loads of films never make it to Australia.
Could be in the US they showed it in a limited fashion and are waiting to see if they get any nominations. Also, Lifetime is a cosponsor so they could be waiting to premiere it there in the US.
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Was supposed to be Jan / Feb from what I heard but could be wrong
Quickone

It's now been reported that this is going to theatres March 9th.. I guess we are still going to have to wait for that dvd and keep the screener
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

quickone wrote:It's now been reported that this is going to theatres March 9th..

:onfire :thumbsup :icon_1dancingban

Yay!

kev.
Quickone

Allthough you may have already seen this clip on the screener. Here it is again hosted in High Quality by Apple (you need Quicktime). Elle actually can sing...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/thinkfilm ... onderland/