[REL] Phoebe in Wonderland (2008)

ptguardian

Re: [REL] Phoebe in Wonderland (2008)

Post by ptguardian »   3 likes

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.37 Gb]
several different copies available on torrent, also one by arigold with lots of sources on emule. ;) i went for the higher quality. enjoy
:thumbsup :onfire :thumbsup

:)
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

Well found ptg....... :)
My cue to go searching for a dvdr........posted on usenet yesterday in b4e
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

Yes, the DVD hits the stores in the US on the 23rd. I'll wait and see if there are any interesting extras as to whether I'll go the DVDR route or just buy the DVD. Although, I typically rent the DVD first but they are beginning to make separate rental versions without extras to encourage people to buy rather than rent.
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

Great release... thanks ptg Btw, i'm off for a short trip to my hometown the coming days, so my pc will be turned off.
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

dvdr contains trailer for 'The Ramen Girl' & 'Lost in Austen', main movie with 2 English audio tracks & English/Spanish subs & a short theatrical movie trailer.
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   4 likes

i debated doing a smaller rip for this. but i thought because of the quality this movies deserves a bit bigger size. i did it in VOB format for a couple of reasons. first for those that have ps3 can just mount on a disc and watch and second most converting programs will handle this better than an mkv or M2TS file(for those that want to do there own rip)

:cool blu-ray rip :cool
Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.01 Gb]

a side note: this is currently one of the only blu-ray rips on the net. very high quality.

:)
emuler

Post by emuler »   6 likes

For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

I can't believe this was released on Bluray. I've looked all over for it and I still can't even find a place where it's for sale. Are you sure that's for real?
FLL

Post by FLL »   4 likes

ForAnAngel wrote:I can't believe this was released on Bluray. I've looked all over for it and I still can't even find a place where it's for sale. Are you sure that's for real?
Looking around, I see there were at least three 'scene' releases of this. Perhaps a Blu-ray was made but never actually released commercially, and it leaked to the scene. If it was a fake I'd doubt it would have showed up so many places.

One info shows subs as "English, Turkish, Polish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Hungarian" so it was clearly a Region 2 disc (or whatever is the equivalent Blu-ray region code). I also see turkish audio out there as well so that's one place to look for it.

I don't see any sources for the link aready posted, here's one with sources though it shoudl be considered unverified. And it will probably take a couple of months to get.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.36 Gb]
FLL

Post by FLL »   4 likes

Confirmed, only took 3 weeks. I'll keep it shared a little while.
Like this post to see ed2k links  [4.36 Gb][/quote]
ForAnAngel wrote:I can't believe this was released on Bluray. I've looked all over for it and I still can't even find a place where it's for sale. Are you sure that's for real?
ptg wasn't around when you posted this originally, he would know.

ptg, where did the Blu-Ray rip you had come from? I never saw it on Usenet.