Humour

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
whohas

Re: Humour

Post by whohas »   0 likes

ah sorry was just keeping it on topic and in-line with previous posts in this thread, I'll be more descrete in future comments.

I guess the strictest rule of only posting pics of commercially produced places, items or imagery from tv/film, is a good boundary bare in mind.

But, returned from the brink? What did i miss, some attacks on the forum or something?
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

whohas wrote:But, returned from the brink? What did i miss, some attacks on the forum or something?
FLM was on the verge of going away, at least in its present incarnation, because the domain re-registration was due on July 5 and neither rich nor ghost have been available for awhile to renew it. FLL's hard work saved us, for which he deserves a huge thank you. The other concern is the server that hosts FLM - I don't know when that will require renewal, but it's something to be planning for.

In any case, it's still better to maintain a low profile so we're not associated with the purveyors of C P - it takes a long time to earn a good reputation and it can take only an instant to earn a bad one.

Post by Guest »   0 likes

removed......
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

it's the wee bear you don't like Willow,isn't it?

removed..........
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Judging by all the responses including whohas editing his posts. we do not advocate CP. as for locking this down and sending this to the 'grave' I would be surprised if this were to happen. Ghost most likely would have but the remainder Admins have ignored these types of posts before. as long as we are mindful of how the site is not supportive of such questionable posting I see no harm in a little humor being present.

I do however agree that the pedo-bear should have no place here. :hand
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i've no idea what that is you just wrote willow,its just a load of numbers and german words.
i think pedo bear is hilarious,and according to google so do a lot of others,but the point is taken.

i've just made my thousandth post. :thumbsup
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

...deleted...

removed........
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:What about yuri bunny? :icon_rolleyes