[REL] Cat Girl Kiki (2007) [Japan]

Movies that don't quite meet the requirements to be on-topic for FLM, maybe because the actors are too old or screen time is too small.
LewisCarroll

Re: [REL] Cat Girl Kiki (2007) Japan

Post by LewisCarroll »   0 likes

loverboy wrote:Well you should find me! I'm nearly complete (apart from 30mb) & I see emuler complete, ghost, what I reckon is FLL & several other people. 3 users (including FLL) seem to have the chunks I'm missing. I'll keep this shared & set to release for some time.

Cheers!
loverboy

Post by loverboy »   0 likes

LewisCarroll........you've now got a friend slot. File set to release & powershare activated. I'm off to Belgium for a couple of days but everything left switched on.

Cheers!
LewisCarroll

loverboy wrote:LewisCarroll........you've now got a friend slot. File set to release & powershare activated. I'm off to Belgium for a couple of days but everything left switched on.

Cheers!
Thanks... I am starting to see sources like you, emuler and ghost now... thanks :dance
LewisCarroll

I've finished it with rapidshare and now I am sharing it too ;)
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

ghost wrote:
Ghost said he didn't find any source, and I am not able to find sources too, so I think it's useful if a bit more users start to take the file in an alternate way and share it, just to have more sources wink.gif
I can't find emuler as a source atm for some reason, but I downloaded 74.5 % so far... ;)
That's the power of ed2k. :clap For some reason ghost and I can't see each other, but loverboy can see us both, so I upload to loverboy and he in turn uploads to ghost. :dance
emuler

btw. Lewis Carroll, do you recommend Legend Of The Doll? (part 1 of this trilogy)
LewisCarroll

emuler wrote:btw. Lewis Carroll, do you recommend Legend Of The Doll? (part 1 of this trilogy)
Unfortunately I am full of work in these days, so probably I will see Kiki only on Friday I think... when I will see it I'll tell you if it could be good to see the first chapter too; however, I think I will download it anyway :)

Did you see Kiki already? What do you think about that?
emuler

LewisCarroll wrote:
emuler wrote:btw. Lewis Carroll, do you recommend Legend Of The Doll? (part 1 of this trilogy)
Unfortunately I am full of work in these days, so probably I will see Kiki only on Friday I think... when I will see it I'll tell you if it could be good to see the first chapter too; however, I think I will download it anyway :)

Did you see Kiki already? What do you think about that?
I already said I liked Kiki (read my initial post - I tend to release only those movies that I have actually seen). I also found certain parts very funny; actually laughed out loud. :thumbsup Things got a bit serious towards the end, but I can live with that. :cool

I thought you knew something about the trilogy and could recommend whether or not the first episode, which is also available, is worth downloading. I suppose I shall just have to download it and see. :) I'll report here when I have watched it.
emuler

Some screens from Legend Of The Dolls: (preview)

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

What do you guys think? :think From these pics alone I think Kiki is cuter - I nearly fell off my chair when I heard the first meow. :icon_biggrin2
emuler

Well, I saw it. A bit more skin (topless only) but not as funny as Kiki.

Let me know if anyone is interested. :)