[REL] Skyggen af Emma AKA Emma's Shadow (1988)

idler

Re: [RREL] Skyggen af Emma (1988)

Post by idler »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote: (BTW, I wonder what is the point of posting two links to the same file in OP :think)
The second link has a token added to the hash, the AICH-hash.
Advanced Intelligent Corruption Handling.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

idler wrote:
BizarreLoveTriangle wrote: (BTW, I wonder what is the point of posting two links to the same file in OP :think)
The second link has a token added to the hash, the AICH-hash.
Advanced Intelligent Corruption Handling.
OK, but one link with AICH hash should have been enough then...

(BTW, I found AICH fairly well explained here: http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/ ... show_topic )
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
ForAnAngel wrote:Please reshare this! :pray I've been looking for the subtitles for a while now. I already have the movie but not with the subtitles.
I reshared, but when you add a file, please wait a bit before making a reshare request to see if any sources already exist. This file used to be fairly well sourced (does not mean it still is). Unfortunately the "source info" link does not work anymore :(

(BTW, I wonder what is the point of posting two links to the same file in OP :think)
Thanks for resharing. The quality wasn't as good as the one that I already had but at least I got the subtitles. I plan on seeing if I can rip the subtitles from that video although being VHS quality it's not going to be that easy. When I'm done and tweak it to match the DVD quality video that I have then I'll share them together.
BizarreLoveTriangle

ForAnAngel wrote:Thanks for resharing. The quality wasn't as good as the one that I already had but at least I got the subtitles. I plan on seeing if I can rip the subtitles from that video although being VHS quality it's not going to be that easy. When I'm done and tweak it to match the DVD quality video that I have then I'll share them together.
Would be great. There is a Danish DVD with Danish subs, but I haven't found English subs yet. Looks like English subs are also wanted on subtitle boards (so there is a possibility, that someone is already working on it). Probably timings of Danish subs could be used as the basis and Danish text replaced by English text. I'm thinking about buying this DVD.
For An Angel

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:
ForAnAngel wrote:Thanks for resharing. The quality wasn't as good as the one that I already had but at least I got the subtitles. I plan on seeing if I can rip the subtitles from that video although being VHS quality it's not going to be that easy. When I'm done and tweak it to match the DVD quality video that I have then I'll share them together.
Probably timings of Danish subs could be used as the basis and Danish text replaced by English text. I'm thinking about buying this DVD.
That would make it a lot easier except I can't even find the Danish subtitles either.
BizarreLoveTriangle

I will post a rip and Danish subs when I get the DVD.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   20 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:I will post a rip and Danish subs when I get the DVD.
No need! I finally finished! :dance After waiting for years for this it only took me a couple of days of hard work to finish the subtitles. Once I gave up on trying to "rip" them from the VHS video (which would've taken too long) and decided to just type them out myself, it went a lot more quickly... Anyways, as promised.. here they are:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [699.49 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [43.7 Kb]

[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
BizarreLoveTriangle

Thanks, your work is appreciated :thumbsup

BTW, has anyone ever successfully ripped hardcoded subs from video?
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

Thanks alot for the subs, ForAnAngel. Great job
For An Angel

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote:Thanks, your work is appreciated :thumbsup

BTW, has anyone ever successfully ripped hardcoded subs from video?
You're welcome :blush
I don't know, it was the first time I tried. It's a lot easier when the letters have a black outline. On this video they were just plain white letters and although they were easy enough for me to read, sometimes the Subripping program couldn't distinguish the letters from the background.