[REL] La Prima volta sull'erba (1974)

emuler

[REL] La Prima volta sull'erba (1974)

Post by emuler »   68 likes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0192472/

aka
Danza d'amore sotto gli olmi (Italy) (alternative title)
Love Under the Elms (USA)
The First Time on the Grass (International: English title)
Some wag might describe this movie as an incestuous, turn-of-the-century version of "The Brady Bunch", or as "Oliver finally gets some", but far be it from me to say something like that. An adolescent boy (Mark Lester) and girl (Monica Guerritori)meet at a rural, turn-of-the-century Austrian resort where they are vacationing with their respective liberal-minded, single parents (Claudio Casanelli and Anne Heywood). Their budding love affair hits a serious snag when their two parents fall in love as well. This is an odd movie--even in Europe I think it's a little strange for two parents to watch their teenagers, naked and about to have sex, and remark on how "beautiful" they look. This is not really some sleazy sex flick though; it hews closer to Italian art than Italian sleaze, and the actual sexual content is actually pretty tame. Also, the "upstairs" love affairs are interspersed with a lot of "downstairs" drama involving the family that manages the resort, which includes a semi-retarded son who's obsessed with the Guerritori character, and a daughter whose ongoing feud with a guest's pet monkey(?) leads her to pretend to sleepwalk and eventually run away from home.
16 year old boobies, 16 year old bush - what more? Plus the girl looks a bit like Alyssa Milano :inlove And Anne Heywood as the mom is a treat all by herself.

I have only managed to find what appears to be a VHSrip - not the best, not the worst. If anyone can find a better version, or the English version, or English subs, or the cover, please post them here.

[Image]...[Image]

[Image]...[Image]

[Image]...[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [650.42 Mb]
abel

Re: [REL] Prima volta sull'erba, La (1974)

Post by abel »   0 likes

Nice post (and pics), no doubt, but I remember to d/d it already, wasn´t posted earlier on FLM?
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

abel wrote:Nice post (and pics), no doubt, but I remember to d/d it already, wasn´t posted earlier on FLM?
The ed2k link was posted in a thread looking for movie suggestions, but it was never released.

https://www.first-loves.com/forums/v ... 275#p11275
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

1. Does our forum search function search the text in ed2k links also? :think

2. Does anyone know what Tinto Brass has to do with this film? :wall Many of the users have Tinto Brass in their file name.
FLL

Post by FLL »   0 likes

emuler wrote:1. Does our forum search function search the text in ed2k links also? :think
Yes. But not always as you expect. The problem is it searches the actual link, which has some characters, including spaces, converted to a three letter sequence starting with %. This confuses the search and means you may not get all the results you want.

Some checking shows searching the first word in a link usually works. Other words work if they have a . before them. So you can't depend on searches to find them but you might get lucky.

What definitely works is searching for the file length in links. Without commas of course. So if you try searching for 682012672 then your link in the other thread shows up, as well as this thread. That's how I usually check whether a file has already been posted. Sometimes there are false positives but usually not.
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

Hmm.. nice tip, FLL. :clap Strange that it doesn't seem to work with the file hash. :think
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Yeah, the same experience :(
abel

Post by abel »   0 likes

Rt now some 70 active sources, but with only 1,8% d/d I can´t check the integrity of file.
idler

Post by idler »   0 likes

abel wrote:Rt now some 70 active sources, but with only 1,8% d/d I can´t check the integrity of file.
With 100% d/d, I assure you that the file is "integer". You think that emuler wanted to fool us with the pics? :think
zebra

Post by zebra »   0 likes

:thumbsup :thumbsup merci :clap :clap :clap