[REL] Devochka iz goroda (1984)

katzenjammer

Re: [REL] Devochka iz goroda (1984)

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

Google tranlate synopsis:

Great Patriotic War. The heroine of the movie, a little girl Valya, suddenly loses everything: the house where she lived, bombed, my mother was killed fascists ... Along with her other children evacuated to the Urals, but the way she casually behind the train.
Upset baby hidden at night in a haystack - there it is a resident of the nearby village of Dariya. A good woman leads the girl to his home and decides to leave the family, despite the fact that she has the most - three children and feed them nothing.
Initially, little Valya dichitsya and can not find common language with strangers to her people. But in the end, Daria and her children warm their little girl warm and become her true family ...

1985. - Prize of the Jury VKF in Minsk.
russisk
popdrome

Post by popdrome »   0 likes

katzenjammer wrote:Google tranlate synopsis:

Great Patriotic War. The heroine of the movie, a little girl Valya, suddenly loses everything: the house where she lived, bombed, my mother was killed fascists ... Along with her other children evacuated to the Urals, but the way she casually behind the train.
Upset baby hidden at night in a haystack - there it is a resident of the nearby village of Dariya. A good woman leads the girl to his home and decides to leave the family, despite the fact that she has the most - three children and feed them nothing.
Initially, little Valya dichitsya and can not find common language with strangers to her people. But in the end, Daria and her children warm their little girl warm and become her true family ...

1985. - Prize of the Jury VKF in Minsk.
russisk
Thanks KJ. Always a little more attractive to have some more information.
And of course: thanks Rich for the recent posts! :clap :dance
katzenjammer

Post by katzenjammer »   0 likes

The translation is not very accurate, but better than nothing... You get a small clue on what it is about.
rmt@36

Post by rmt@36 »   0 likes

Looks interesting

Thanks for this
jkecal

Post by jkecal »   0 likes

Girl from the Town

When searching some sincere realistic films from the WW II, I suppose this film from the local Sverdlovsk (today Ekaterinburg) film studio. Little girl refugee escaping from Stalingrad, Valya, who just lost her old family, is accepted by new Russian family on Ural mountains to typically Russian rustical environment. Typical town girl learns, how to live in the new environment a became closer and closer to new family, new step-siblings, life in the willage, where all adult men has gone to the war. Film processed with poetry typical for Russian people.
You can search there some OT scenes - particularly when Valya caught cold and is healed in the Russian rustical stove as in banya (steam bath):
[Image][Image][Image][Image]
[Image][Image][Image]
But you can find more - warm enviromnent of the new home, her step by step putting near and near to new family, new environment, new schoolmates etc. You can see also problems of common village people, whose husbands, fathers and relatives left them to the front and some of them died here or returned wounded.
Then came message about Soviet victory at in Stalingrad bottle, and all them are pleasre. An simultaneously came spring, spring blosoms, ice on the river cracks. Valya got lost in forest, when he picked bunch of the first spring flowers, and all vilage serched her. When she again met her foster farmer, she first call her "mother".
No false pathos, but real sincere patriotism of Russian people.
BizarreLoveTriangle

Post by BizarreLoveTriangle »   0 likes

Belated thanks for the nice review, jkecal! I missed this post in April, but I had seen the movie before and I really liked it :heart
tolsty

Post by tolsty »   41 likes

ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

WOW! Thank you.
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

Yes, thank you tolsty!

Russian and machine-translated English subtitles:
Девочка из города (1984) FHDTV-English&Russian.zip
Quoting myself from another post:
VLC does not play external subtitles with TS files. (It will not play the TS file for me either, unless I remove the subs!) You can convert the TS file to an mp4 or mkv, or use another player that works playing external subs with TS. Supposedly MPC-HC and PotPlayer will play the subtitles, and I know that various blu-ray players and TVs do also.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.