[REL] Bastard Out of Carolina (1996)

Rich

Post by Rich »   36 likes

Bastard Out of Carolina (1996)

[Image]
Difficult tale of poor, struggling South Carolinian mother & daughter, who each face painful choices with their resolve and pride. Bone (Malone), the eldest daughter, and Anney (Leigh) her tired mother, grow both closer and farther apart: Anney sees Glen (Eldard) as her last chance.
Thanks to Xenon :D

Like this post to see ed2k links  [691.95 Mb]

Rich :)

Re: [REL] Bastard Out of Carolina (1996)

Post by Guest »   0 likes

Not to mention her dumb mother... She's so stupid that he could have killed the girl in front of her, and she would not move a single finger...
Debaser

Post by Debaser »   37 likes

Rated R for strong depiction of sexual and violent abuse, including a rape scene involving a young girl.

http://www.youngactressreviews.org/revi ... _carolina/

stills http://www.youngactressreviews.org/revi ... ead&shot=1

Notes:
Its got OT scenes coming out of its ears, granted not to everyones taste.

Jena Malone is amazing in this, god knows how she wasn’t traumatized for life after some of the scenes, maybe she was?

Im also including Angelica Houston's Introduction & Content Advisory, shown before the main feature was televised.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [12.52 Mb]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [691.95 Mb]

Enjoy!!.. I did! :dance:
fwtt

Post by fwtt »   0 likes

Jenna Malone is a terrific actress. She's absolutely fantastic in this movie, i encourage you all to download the movie, or buy it. It's a good movie. :)
deadarise

Post by deadarise »   0 likes

I just bought this from Amazon.com 3 days ago and it arrived to my door today! I watch it and I saw the rape scene :eyecrazy this is the best movie! w00t!!!! :icon_1dancingban
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Phenomenal movie.

Thx. :color_
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

I'm a bit nervous of downloading this one. Guess I'm a softie; seeing Jena Malone brutalized would ruin my whole day. Several days, in fact. :(
deadarise

Post by deadarise »   0 likes

There is 2 rape scene, 1 is in the car while her mother was giving a birth a new boy but did not make it and 2nd rape scene is where he did it to her in her home alone which is the scariest part! :eyecrazy
billanben

Post by billanben »   0 likes

Glorifying rape is a pretty sick thing to do imo. I watched this and was almost unable to watch the brutality, it is in keeping with the film's story however and is integral.

Disturbing film.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

billanben wrote:Glorifying rape is a pretty sick thing to do imo. I watched this and was almost unable to watch the brutality, it is in keeping with the film's story however and is integral.

Disturbing film.
Right. I've seen the unedited cut. Very brutal. Makes Hounddog look like Miffy Bunny.