[REL] Ať žijí duchové (1979)

liten_alv

Re: [REL] Ať žijí duchové (1979)

Post by liten_alv »   33 likes

Nothing particularly new here. This film has been on my wish list for a long time because I'm fond of ghost stories, even corny ones, and because Dana was so agonizingly cute. Unfortunately, all the ed2k links I tried either fizzled or never woke up at all. I got this copy from uloz.to, but it behaves twitchy, like it's missing key frames. There was one without the TV logo, but lower resolution. I got the subtitles from ... somewhere -- but they were full of typos and were off the audio by about six seconds. I cleaned them both up, synchronized the subtitles, and packaged it up for my own edification. I can follow Czech just barely closely enough to tell that, at least in some cases, the subtitles actually match the dialog. Most cases unconfirmed. Here it is if anyone needs it.

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.71 Gb]
pillowbaker

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Many thanks for posting this with improved subs, liten_alv. Much appreciate the work. Also, this is a release that I must have missed before, so thanks for bumping.

Edit: The emule links that ghost posted previously are still operational. I am still interested in seeing your improved subs, though. If you're still looking for a better quality file, try ghost's links here.
gueteke

Re: [REL] At zijí duchové (1979)

Post by gueteke »   0 likes

abel wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:43 pm Oh, sorry, Infiniter, I´m a novice on board.
tambem sou novato
ghost
Site Admin

Post by ghost »   0 likes

tambem sou novato
Translation:
I'm a newbie, too.
Please, the board language is English.