[REL] Meztelen vagy (1972) [Hungary]

Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Meztelen vagy (1972) [Hungary]

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

kev wrote:

NEW uloz link:
https://www.uloz.to/!U7kobPLKw/meztelen-vagy-avi

:thumbsup (Although I'm not sure if this is a better quality rip.. Looks like a VHS rip... :think )

kev.
These are identical files.
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   2 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:
kev wrote:

NEW uloz link:
https://www.uloz.to/!U7kobPLKw/meztelen-vagy-avi

:thumbsup (Although I'm not sure if this is a better quality rip.. Looks like a VHS rip... :think )

kev.
These are identical files.
Cool! (I couldn't find my original d/load to compare this file with, so I wasn't sure..) :thumbsup
deadman wrote:...Nope. They're all the same SATRip. It's not a VHS source, the artifacts are digital rather than analog tape stuff (distortion around the edge of the frame, rippling, static lines, etc). As far as I can tell this movie has never been released on DVD or bluray. Too bad. That scene from about 41 to 48 minutes ... oh my! 8-)
I totally agree; it's an intense, but beautiful moment in a child's play, reminiscent of that short ?Russian? film about the [even younger] lg that retreats to her little hide-away in the woods and strips down then begins playing out snippets of abuse that she was obviously suffering in rl..

Sadly enough, both movies end with the death of both girls.. :(

(Although with this film I didn't understand why the girl died: Was it the phallic lolly she ate? Was it somehow implied that the man [that she seemed to care a lot for] that everyone attacked at the end raped and killed her? Did she just commit suicide off screen?

When she was laid out on the funeral pyre I was TOTALLY blown away, even though the scene you're referencing [in hindsight] seemed to hint at something ominous about to occur.. :( )

Hauntingly beautiful film, though I could have done without the constant cuts to the odd artwork. (Reminded me a little of 'The Exorcist' and the weird faces and demonic statues that would pop onscreen at random moments.. :think )

kev.
deadman

Post by deadman »   0 likes

kev wrote:(Although with this film I didn't understand why the girl died: Was it the phallic lolly she ate? Was it somehow implied that the man [that she seemed to care a lot for] that everyone attacked at the end raped and killed her? Did she just commit suicide off screen?

When she was laid out on the funeral pyre I was TOTALLY blown away, even though the scene you're referencing [in hindsight] seemed to hint at something ominous about to occur.. :( )

Hauntingly beautiful film, though I could have done without the constant cuts to the odd artwork. (Reminded me a little of 'The Exorcist' and the weird faces and demonic statues that would pop onscreen at random moments.. :think )

kev.
This movie is slightly reminiscent of Valerie and Her Week of Wonders although darker in tone. Much of the content is symbolic and not to be taken at face value. There was a part early on where the girl seemed to be trying to drown herself but was rescued. I'm pretty sure she committed suicide. The dance scene was almost like she was preparing herself for burial, because that's how she appeared at her funeral.

Her connection with that man wasn't fully spelled out. I'm not convinced she was raped; the impression I got is that he may have given in to a young girl with a crush on him, then at some point decided this relationship was a mistake and pushed her away, like you see him doing in one scene. Being rejected by the man who was her first love drove her to suicide. At least that's one interpretation. Subtitles for this movie would be really helpful! ;)
Warg

Post by Warg »   0 likes

Watch online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CyE3xaNa1E

The (hungarian) comment below the movie gives at least some explanation - Google Translator:
"The film is a documentary-like, yet mythical collage of the life of the Roma. Gera, a successful Gypsy painter, burns her paintings, breaks up with her 'decorative gipsy' and intends to return to her pussy companions to reform her life. His intentions do not understand, so helpless rebellion. When the plant is preparing for the death torch of a suicidal little girl, the people in the ceremony do business people who are doing business in folklore. In the rebellion against this spectacle, however, the Gypsies feel humiliated, so they are terrible revenge on Geran and his 'white companion'. The film features paintings by János Balázs, painter. The film also takes place in Sály and Szomolya, where the Gypsies living there are the actors of the film."
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Deadman and warg, thank you both for your observations and information. :thumbsup

kev.
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

anyone can reshare this please? need 30% to finish...tyvm
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

ARTHORIUS wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 12:53 pm anyone can reshare this please? need 30% to finish...tyvm
Reshared.

Maybe you have it by now, but the exact same file is also available at the ulozto link shared by ferdi111 and then kev.

viewtopic.php?p=77935#p77935
gueteke

Post by gueteke »   0 likes

Muito bom!!!!
gueteke

Post by gueteke »   0 likes

onde baixo este filme
ghost
Site Admin