Carepicha

Re: [REL] Piccole Labbra (1978)

Post by Carepicha »   0 likes

How do I download the film? I'm new here
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Carepicha wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:25 pm How do I download the film? I'm new here
Hello, welcome to FLM! We use eMule to share files here.

https://www.emule-project.com/home/perl ... al.cgi?l=1

Step-by-Step eMule Setup

A few notes: "Piccole Labbra" is a very long thread and it may not be worth it to read it all. Once you have eMule set up, you can click "Show posts with ed2k links" to see ONLY the posts that have files Released. Generally speaking, the NEWER files are higher quality. I recommend ghost's latest version here:
viewtopic.php?p=85776#p85776
Carepicha

Post by Carepicha »   0 likes

Thanks 🙏🏻
jupoowu48

Post by jupoowu48 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:49 am
Carepicha wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:25 pm How do I download the film? I'm new here
Hello, welcome to FLM! We use eMule to share files here.

https://www.emule-project.com/home/perl ... al.cgi?l=1

Step-by-Step eMule Setup

A few notes: "Piccole Labbra" is a very long thread and it may not be worth it to read it all. Once you have eMule set up, you can click "Show posts with ed2k links" to see ONLY the posts that have files Released. Generally speaking, the NEWER files are higher quality. I recommend ghost's latest version here:
viewtopic.php?p=85776#p85776
I'm on mobile using 'Mule on Android' as my eMule client for my phone as I have no home internet and keep getting a corrupt file at the end. I've downloaded the movie twice now, it would play before finishing it but goes corrupt upon completion. Is there an alternate download link like a torrent for it?
Night457
Global Moderator

I am sorry you are having technical difficulties and it surely HAS to be frustrating to have it be ALMOST complete! If it is a hashing error, sometimes shutting down and then restarting emule will fix it and allow it to complete, if you do not delete what you have downloaded already. Other than that I have no idea, as I have never attempted to download anything on mobile.

There are many versions of "Piccole Labbra" that can be found searching online for either in streaming or in various torrents, which may or may not still be active. But for the specific version I recommended, I ONLY know of emule, because that version was custom-made for FLM by ghost.

Does ANYONE know of an upload to another source?
jupoowu48

Post by jupoowu48 »   0 likes

Night457 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:53 am I am sorry you are having technical difficulties and it surely HAS to be frustrating to have it be ALMOST complete! If it is a hashing error, sometimes shutting down and then restarting emule will fix it and allow it to complete, if you do not delete what you have downloaded already. Other than that I have no idea, as I have never attempted to download anything on mobile.

There are many versions of "Piccole Labbra" that can be found searching online for either in streaming or in various torrents, which may or may not still be active. But for the specific version I recommended, I ONLY know of emule, because that version was custom-made for FLM by ghost.

Does ANYONE know of an upload to another source?
It actually says 'Completed' both times, I think the file breaks when it reaches 100%, Mule on Android doesn't have many options for like a file check and the only place I download is on public WiFi with a VPN. Piccole Labbra, Pretty Baby, and a few others, all of them break once it reaches 100% on Mule it seems.
Night457
Global Moderator

You obviously are being sensibly security conscious by using a VPN with your public WiFi. Clearly your issue is consistent with emule and not with any specific file. Technically speaking, I am at a loss: I have no experience with emule on Android OR with downloading from public WiFi. Any helpful suggestions, anyone?

I did a brief Google search and only came up with old results like this:
https://forum.emule-project.net/index.p ... pic=158817
("Files Stuck At Completing") It does not look particularly helpful and the suggestions seem REALLY difficult to do on a smartphone. :cry: :evil:
Zorijer

Post by Zorijer »   0 likes

Others reported this issue with this app: https://github.com/a-pavlov/jed2k/issues/83
Night457
Global Moderator

Thank you Zorijer! And this is a brand-new issue, too. So it seems that jupoowu48 has to either wait for a fix to that app or look for an alternative software.

At least you know that it was not anything you did wrong, jupoowu48! Damn that app!
jupoowu48

Post by jupoowu48 »   1 likes

Night457 wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:32 am Thank you Zorijer! And this is a brand-new issue, too. So it seems that jupoowu48 has to either wait for a fix to that app or look for an alternative software.

At least you know that it was not anything you did wrong, jupoowu48! Damn that app!
Yeah, it didn't have that many stars on Google Play or many recent reviews but being on mobile only for internet access it's my only option for now. I've got versions of all the movies I was looking for but from what I could watch when starting the Ghost versions they are much better than what I have. Hopefully it's fixed at some point seeing as it's not a random problem.