[REL] Barbe Bleue (2009)

emuler

Re: [REL] Barbe Bleue (2009)

Post by emuler »   1 likes

Thanks, benjamin black. :cool

Now for some kind soul to release on emule. ( :icon_poke starfish21) :icon_1dancingban
emuler

Post by emuler »   1 likes

:biggrin
FLL

Post by FLL »   1 likes

Thanks bb and starfish!
French provocateur Catherine Breillat’s (Romance, For My Sister) knowing interpretation of the traditional fairytale is a much less ambitious undertaking than her recent films, but is richer for its concise approach and the pleasure it takes in both the original material and the nimble freedom of shooting in digital. The film cuts between scenes of two young sisters hidden in an attic, engrossed in recounting the tale, and the gaudy costume dramatisation in which the conniving younger sister, ripe with girlish sexuality, has her way with a grizzly baron. Those versed in The Bloody Chamber, Angela Carter’s cunning feminist fairytale re-workings, and in the enchantment theories of Bruno Bettelheim, will find much to enjoy in Breillat’s rich, often humorous, textual play
According to http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=20911 the actresses are 16 and 17, though the caps disagree with that, wonder why. Still, this is from the director of [REL] Une vraie jeune fille (1976), [REL] 36 fillette (1988), [REL] Fat Girl AKA À Ma Soeur! - UNCUT! (2001), and [REL] Anatomie de l'enfer.

Moving from unv to release...
benjaminblack

Post by benjaminblack »   0 likes

FLL wrote:
According to http://rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=20911 the actresses are 16 and 17, though the caps disagree with that, wonder why. Still, this is from the director of [REL] Une vraie jeune fille (1976), [REL] 36 fillette (1988), [REL] Fat Girl AKA À Ma Soeur! - UNCUT! (2001), and [REL] Anatomie de l'enfer.

Once upon a time in the 1950s, somewhere in France, two young sisters, 7-or-so-year-old Catherine (Marilou Lopes-Benites) and Marie-Anne (Lola Giovannetti), who's a couple years older, go to play in the attic. Impish Catherine insists on reading "Bluebeard" to her frightened sister, and as she does, the story unfolds onscreen.

Set in an unspecific time that looks roughly like the early 18th century, pic introduces two other sisters, teenagers Anne (Daphne Baiwir) and the younger Marie-Catherine (Lola Creton), being thrown out of a nun-run boarding school when their father dies and their family is unable to afford the school fees. Back home, the girls watch as the furniture is taken away to pay bills.

http://www.flachfilm.com/index.php?page=articles&id=556

[Image]
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   2 likes

i'm watching it right now,there is quite a bit of flashback.
[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

very much in the usal uncompomising style of 'brellat'

no way these litle cuties are 16+

[Image]

[Image]

i wish i knew why my caps are so much darker than the video,maybe a few tweaks in 'mpc'
lunastar2021

Post by lunastar2021 »   0 likes

Marilou Lopes-Benite nice actor