p-movie list

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
kev
Site Admin

Re: p-movie list

Post by kev »   1 likes

Cyborgdude2000:

Just read your post from Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:58 am in the 'P-movie' thread.
Cyborgdude2000 wrote:Does anyone know where this scene is really from?? I've been looking for it for a while and the person who said this was from Criminal Minds is a liar. So by any chance if anyone knows where this scene is from, I would really appreciate it if y'all could let me know, please and thank you.
What the hell?? Are you serious; I'm a liar because I mistakenly gave out some wrong information?

The statement I gave about the clip was made in good faith after reading the details about the scene from Mainstream's post:
Mainstream wrote:A group of parents are in the park the little girl needed to use the toilet her mother was fed up with her
that she told the kid to go behind some bushes.
You see the girl run into the bush pull down her pants you hear her going. Then a moan came from the bushes, which made her stopped peeing.
She looked around, then continued with the hissy peeing. Another moan came from the bush, she finished up pulled up her pants and ran off.
There's a scene at the beginning of the episode where a family is camping along the Appalachian Trail and a lg complains to mom she's 'gotta go'. Mom tells her to go in the woods and sends the girl's brother with her to keep her safe. While peeing she hears moaning/movement..

So Mainstream's description of the scene alongside what I remembered from the episode were similar, PLUS:
[Image][Image]
[Image][Image]
In both instances the girls were wearing wool beanies and winter clothes.
But obviously, viewing scene pix side by side, I was wrong; the scene in question was not from an episode of Criminal Minds..

But please be assured Cyborgdude2000; I was NOT lying. Merely mistaken.

(Maybe a more courteous "...the person who said this was from Criminal Minds was mistaken.. " would fit the truth of the matter better..) :roll:

kev.
Nestorjr00

Post by Nestorjr00 »   0 likes

Kev:
Cyborgdude2000 sends his apologies (he unfortunately retired from the server some time ago so I'm taking over for him). We both just been very desperate to find the scene in question. We both looked everywhere and, nothing. Not even a single clue about who the actress is.
Gery106

Post by Gery106 »   0 likes

Lo Que Callamos Las Mujeres ep. Aleida y Susy: Enemigo en casa
Littele girl pees herself and wet the bed response to the sexual abuse that she has been receiving
[Image]

[Image]
Nestorjr00

Alex In Wonderland (1970)
Little girl pees on the side of a car while at a borderline checkpoint.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]
Gery106

Post by Gery106 »   0 likes

Little girl wet the bed at a detention center
[Image]
Nestorjr00

L'uomo sulla strada (2022)
Little girl pees while walking through the woods with her dad.

[Image]

[Image]
Lonerrr

Post by Lonerrr »   0 likes

The Alex in wonderland one is odd. How did they do thst cause it really shows what she’s wearing. And is she doing it cause it’s a skirt and won’t get in the way it’s hard to find anything about the movie. Wonder how anyone even found it
Nestorjr00

Lonerrr:
Here's a link to the movie. The scene is at about 1:08:54.
https://m.ok.ru/video/340973914872
Kid_rapper

Post by Kid_rapper »   0 likes

Can anyone suggest a better scene than Demi_tarif
I have seen som many but haven't been able to find one better than that
Gery106

Post by Gery106 »   1 likes

Lola (1989)
Lola's daughter wet the bed
[Image]