[request] looking for Maladolescenza soundtrack (OST)

Child movie related or un-related discussion can go here i.e. movies, images, links, tv, music etc. All posts allowed unless specified otherwise in the rules. Please refrain from posting flames, personal information, using this board as a private message system or help questions.
matrat

Re: [request] looking for Maladolescenza soundtrack (OST)

Post by matrat »   0 likes

i can't download it. :(
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

matrat wrote:i can't download it. :(
I still have it shared. If you're having problems getting eMule to work, please look at the eMule Help/FAQ. Then if you need more help, just ask someone.
xhwkcj

Post by xhwkcj »   0 likes

Thank you! But I can't download it, it seem there's not sources... :(
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

xhwkcj wrote:Thank you! But I can't download it, it seem there's not sources... :(
That's quite interesting because after I replied to your last private message I saw Longshengfeijang in my queue downloading "Pippo Caruso - Maladolescenza soundtrack.rar" . That's an "unusual" coincidence since that file isn't popular.
xhwkcj wrote:Hello! I'm a Chinese boy, so my English is not very well, excuse me.

About that ”Pippo Caruso - Maladolescenza soundtrack.rar“ in http://www.first-loves.com/mod.....highlight= , I used all the download tool to download it as I could use as possible, but it's still at 1.8%

So, could you please shared it again? I have looked for this OST in the internet nearly all over the world for a long time, I love the music very much.

Thank you! In Chinese"非常感谢您!"
Phuzzy4242 wrote:The only person I see in queue for that file is named Longshengfeijang - I hope it is you because I've given him a friend slot.
xhwkcj wrote: That's not me, but Longshengfeijang is seem a Chinese name.
I see nobody in queue for this file, probably it's because of countries. So what download tool should I use?[/img]
Phuzzy4242 wrote:There's at least one complete eMule source shown on shortpower http://ed2k.shortypower.org/?h.....D3715FA5BA . If you're not seeing any sources, I'd say it's probably because your eMule doesn't have highid in either the ed2k or kad networks. If you click the Servers tab in eMule you can see if your connection has highid. For an explanation of why this is important, look at Step-by-Step eMule Setup.

If you can't get a source on eMule, I recommend you look at torrents or UseNet. I don't use either and don't swap using email. Sorry.
xhwkcj

[Image]
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

xhwkcj wrote:[Image]
This screen shows there were two sources, I'm a full source, you found me through kad, my client was alive, and that you were #22 in my download queue. My client shows 4 full sources now exist and at least three people downloaded this file from me complete since yesterday. My side of things is working. I don't know what's keeping your client from transferring this.
xhwkcj

I have not been downloading this file since yesterday at 17:00 because I have to go to school. Now the queue is too long, maybe I'll wait for it for 1 week.
One another thing, where is your time zone?
xhwkcj

I'm a lowID, I can not to be a highID.....
who could help me?
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

You must set ports...
You must add emule on firewall if you have on
You must set your modem to emule ports...
xhwkcj

ARTHORIUS wrote:You must set ports...
You must add emule on firewall if you have on
You must set your modem to emule ports...
It's unavailable, because I'm a inner.("内网" in Chinese, inside web)