Night457
Global Moderator

Re: [REL] Stein (1991)

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

Thank you bonmrmjp!
Davros6

Re: [REL] Stein (1990)

Post by Davros6 »   0 likes

BizarreLoveTriangle wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:40 am What has been seen cannot be unseen.

[Image]
I wonder why she's grinning? ;) Has she seen how he's.......ermmmm....reacted to her being there :lol:
I drink therefore I am
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

One of them just made fart bubbles in the water.

[EDIT: Just checked, she is laughing supposedly because they are splashing each other with the water and throwing the sponge back and forth. It is distracting that she looks over at the camera operator and director, because by that point there is in the reality of the movie itself no one else in the room.]
Davros6

Night457 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:25 pm One of them just made fart bubbles in the water.
I wonder if they had bubble bath in the water or if the water was just clear?
I drink therefore I am
Davros6

If you notice, she's smiling through the entire scene, right from the moment she's taking her clothes off, so she was obviously enjoying doing the scene :heart
I drink therefore I am
Sully23

Post by Sully23 »   0 likes

I see it more as that Father/Daughter moment (sharing the bathroom is fun) like 2 kids playing, nothing sexual even though Sara is very jealous and hits Laura.
Davros6

Sully23 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:43 pm I see it more as that Father/Daughter moment (sharing the bathroom is fun) like 2 kids playing, nothing sexual even though Sara is very jealous and hits Laura.
Although going on the what the film is about, I don't think he's her father. I think she got in the bath with him on purpose, maybe to be a tease towards him or maybe to make Sara jealous, or maybe both, some girls at that age do like to get attention from men ;)
Last edited by Davros6 on Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I drink therefore I am
bonmrmjp

Post by bonmrmjp »   0 likes

I don't think it is completely innocent, but I think its jumbled up in his head.
Spoiler:

There's the fact that the movie starts with Ernst in the bath with Sara, and he's intimate with Sara.
Earlier, he mistakenly called Laura "Sara", and the fact that Sara is jealous of Laura.
The scene right before the bath comments that Laura has a nice backside, which flatters Laura.
There's the comment "he's doing well" to him that Laura makes as she gets in. Its a formal way of speaking to a person, and I did consider changing it to "you", because the third person in that context would be less likely in English. Though he does glance down before responding to Laura, which does seem like it was meant a double entendre about his privates.
But the bath itself seemed to be entirely playful.
Davros6

bonmrmjp wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:46 pm I don't think it is completely innocent, but I think its jumbled up in his head.
Spoiler:

There's the fact that the movie starts with Ernst in the bath with Sara, and he's intimate with Sara.
Earlier, he mistakenly called Laura "Sara", and the fact that Sara is jealous of Laura.
The scene right before the bath comments that Laura has a nice backside, which flatters Laura.
There's the comment "he's doing well" to him that Laura makes as she gets in. Its a formal way of speaking to a person, and I did consider changing it to "you", because the third person in that context would be less likely in English. Though he does glance down before responding to Laura, which does seem like it was meant a double entendre about his privates.
But the bath itself seemed to be entirely playful.
Playful in a teasing sort of way then ;) and she does seem to look in the direction of his privates before she gets in the bath.
Although if I was in that same position I think "I/he would be doing well" :lol:
I just wish there were subtitles then it would make more sense.
Last edited by Davros6 on Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I drink therefore I am
bonmrmjp

Post by bonmrmjp »   0 likes

I posted subtitles for this yesterday ;) look up a page.