[REL] Şi va fi... AKA Predchuvstviye (1991) [Romania]

pillowbaker

Re: [REL] Şi va fi... AKA Predchuvstviye (1991) [Romania]

Post by pillowbaker »   0 likes

Yup, exactly! When I get really enthoused, I'm not only DONE READING, but DONE looking at screenshots! I remember seeing a screen of a specific scene near the end of Theo et Marie and I could not forget it. Sometimes, if I wait long enough, I can forget about minor spoilers, but sometimes if I want to forget, it ends up cementing in my memory! In the end though, the unfortunate fact of remembering the spoiler is uneventful and I personally end up enjoying the movie just the same.

edit: Oh, good call on the advocating for watching the one you enjoy the most. I have found in the past sometimes I have been more immersed in DVD quality films over HD... I suppose I would end up choosing what I find easiest to immerse myself into no matter what was recommended to me by a second, unbiased set of eyes. :oops:

On topic discussion: I skimmed through about half of Şi va fi to get a feel for it, since there was very little description so far. What a mysterious and atmospheric film! I do often love films with minimal dialogue. Although it's not supposed to be taken that way, the scenes with the tank demolishing buildings reminded me of how I used to play with my toys. Sorry, I am not trying to be insensitive! And the boy is at an age where he can look like a girl anyways. This particular appearance of the characters in general is also quite nice to me. I enjoy when the girls look and act like boys, too! :mrgreen:
Quickone

Post by Quickone »   0 likes

Thanks
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

pillowbaker wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:22 pm I have found in the past sometimes I have been more immersed in DVD quality films over HD...
Reading blu-ray forums I find people in erotic ecstasies over their Dolby Atmos and 4kUHD Dolby Vision plastic discs, and nothing but the most vicious contempt for the days of videotape. (Ewwww.) I have no wish to go BACK to that, but my memory is VERY clear that a number of my all-time FAVORITE movies were first watched NOT in a public theater smelling of sweat and rancid fake butter, but at home on a CRT television from a videotape, or Dark Ages 20th century cable broadcast. Was there something wrong with my enjoying them because VHS was supposedly so terrible? I was observant enough to notice that it was not as good as projected film, but somehow that did not detract from my pleasure. The most obsessive of the technical nitpickers don't seem to enjoy much of anything at all, now that there is greater potential home video quality. When they find the rare perfect disc, they probably watch it once and then build a shrine to it and bow down to worship their idol.
the scenes with the tank demolishing buildings reminded me of how I used to play with my toys. Sorry, I am not trying to be insensitive!
You ... you ... FASCIST WARMONGER!!!!! -_- /s :P

I don't remember having a tank, but I do remember a bulldozer and a huge cement truck, both of which would sometimes cause great destruction. Good fun! Somehow, I did not grow up to smash things in real life.
user123

Post by user123 »   2 likes

ghost wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:07 pm https://ok.ru/video/1218261748281
Thank you very much @ghost!
Night457 wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:44 pm corsarace's file is now reshared on emule! From a brief viewing it looks better than the ok.ru link.
Thank you very much for that one with better quality @Night457 and for the detailed instructions. Thanks to the FirstLoveMovies site I did not only find a lot movies I couldn't find elsewhere, I also learned about the websites ulozto.net and blizzardkid.net too (I only needed to translate for registering, now I know where to look and how to search). The problem is I was searching for Predchuvstviye (same name as in IMDB) and couldn't find it, now if I look for Predciuvstvie I see it!

Anyway, I have reuploaded the same movie to ulozto.net now but with the IMDB name to make it easier for others to find, and as additional copy so ir doesn't get "lost" :)

https://ulozto.net/file/izjVAcfUdu6y/pr ... i-1992-avi

Thanks again for the quick response and help!!
To download files I shared on uloz use my username user123_ and my password Abc12345678 - please don't change it
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

You are very welcome, user123!
user123 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:39 pmThe problem is I was searching for Predchuvstviye (same name as in IMDB) and couldn't find it, now if I look for Predciuvstvie I see it!
I did not even notice the alternate spellings until after I posted, ha! I think one is the Russian title in Latin alphabet and the other the Romanian spelling of the Russian title. I see you also included the (original? new? official?) Romanian title - good idea! Some sites and postings include only one title for movies and some are helpful by including multiple titles. If I had just searched Uloz by itself I would not have found it. While it was blizzardkid that provided all the links, it was Warg's research that led to it all! Thanks, Warg!