[REL] Corpo Celeste (2011)

ptguardian

Re: Corpo Celeste (2011)

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:I'm downloading from eMule to see if it's valid - lots of sources and at least the lead-in looks right. Won't know for sure until I get more of it.
I just put the file in emule. The hash is the same as the link you posted. You can put it to release.

Link Confirmed over 200 complete sourcces :shock:

[Image][Image][Image]
ARTHORIUS

Re: [REL] Corpo Celeste (2011)

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

Nice to know that in my country made good movies ;-) tyvm
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   1 likes

[Image]
[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image] [Image]
ARTHORIUS

Post by ARTHORIUS »   0 likes

I think this is one of the best movies made in italy ;-)
ONE RING TO BRING EM ALL

Post by Guest »   0 likes

This looks very interesting, thanks - and very OT.

Synopsis from Lava Italian Film Festival 2011 site
Corpo Celeste
Discovered in the Directors' Fortnight section of this year's Cannes Film Festival, this poignant tale from a promising new talent, Alice Rohrwacher, blends gritty realism with moments of dreamlike surrealism in a story of a young girl's Catholic confirmation.

Set in the dilapidated streets of Reggio Calabria, the film follows 13 year old Marta (Yile Vianello) who has recently returned from Switzerland with her mother (Anita Caprioli) and sister, and now spends her days eating frozen pizza and wandering around the local area. Bright-eyed and restless, she observes the sights, sounds and smells of the city but feels very much an outsider. Maria's only social interaction is with the local church where she prepares for her upcoming confirmation with the town's priest, Don Mario (Salvatore Cantalupo), and passionate religious instructor Santa (Pasqualina Scuncia).

This Italian-French-Swiss co-production is a nod to the Dardenne brothers' aesthetic with grainy hand held camerawork. Director Rohrwacher has captured beauty among urban decay in this winning drama about a bumpy spiritual journey and coming of age.
Feature film will screen with English subtitles

This write-up was found on an Italian Film Festival 2011 site (http://www.italianfilmfestival.com.au/f ... poceleste/)

I have searched for English subtitles to no avail! Blahhhh. :x :cry: :eusa_boohoo
If anyone finds them that will be amazing!
vidman49

Post by vidman49 »   41 likes

I have the movie with hard-coded English subtitles. I was not able to separate the subtitles into a separate file, so I did the whole movie. Again I have abbreviated the title so only FLM members should be able to find it. With the new system to discourage downloading/uploading in the US, maybe this will make it harder to find for those trying to discourage downloading.

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

[Image]

Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.17 Gb]
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Thanks vidman. :D

Hard-coding subs is fine. Only time it is a problem is when for some reason the font is too large/small or color does not contrast well. These look great. :cool
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   15 likes

Never knew this thread didn't have subs with the original file... :think

For those that still like their files separate:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [46.7 Kb]

Disk art:
[Image]

Cover Art [Outside]:
[Image]

[Inside]:
[Image]

kev.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

Cheers for the subs,Kev, but these subs don't match the dvdrip i've got,the timings appear to be out,and not by the same amount throughout the movie,as far as i know there's only one version kicking around,has anyone else got this problem?
emuler

Post by emuler »   0 likes

If the subs are hard coded into the video like you said, then using the srt will give you two sets of subs. :roll: No use, I'm afraid. :(

Like kev, I prefer srt type external subs because you can edit and correct typos etc. quite easily - even Notepad will do it. You can't do anything with hard subs, so they better be completely correct, but if they are fine like PTg says, no problem. :D