[REL] Kærestesorger AKA Aching Hearts (2009)

goku33

Re: [REL] Kærestesorger AKA Aching Hearts (2009)

Post by goku33 »   0 likes

Sadly no SensitiveContent entry for this one
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

goku33 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:20 pm Sadly no SensitiveContent entry for this one

[Image] [Image]

Seriously? :shock:

The pix aren't enough to whet your appetite?

You could possibly:
*Watch the film
*Make notes
*PM your findings (we KNOW there are at least 2 'Topless' scenes; ONE where a guy's standing there ogling a girl's booblets) to a 'Sensitive Content' admin and
*Create an entry for it..

I've done it with imdb; it's kinda fun.. :)

kev.
goku33

kev wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 5:18 am
goku33 wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 10:20 pm Sadly no SensitiveContent entry for this one
Seriously? :shock:

The pix aren't enough to whet your appetite?

You could possibly:
*Watch the film
*Make notes
*PM your findings (we KNOW there are at least 2 'Topless' scenes; ONE where a guy's standing there ogling a girl's booblets) to a 'Sensitive Content' admin and
*Create an entry for it..

I've done it with imdb; it's kinda fun.. :)

kev.
What can I say, kev? I‘ve become a spoiled brat from most films already being on SensitiveContent :D :D (Although I did notice numerous times that they don’t include all sensitive scenes, sometimes only nudity or sex scenes but someone apparently didn’t think mentioning a kissing scene or underwear scene, so you’re correct in that watching & checking the entire film yourself is a wise decision)
SomeoneFromNorth

Post by SomeoneFromNorth »   1 likes

interesting facts about this one, so i guess the actress simone tang was about 15 years(?) when they started shooting, which i believe is why you can notice a certain "growth" in in the later scenes compared to the beginning of the movie ;)
»Aching Hearts« is shot over a period of three years, taking into account the development of the young actors, some of whom are amateurs from the actual milieus Malmros is depicting.
- https://www.dfi.dk/en/viden-om-film/fil ... estesorger

old site is still up with some more facts about her (though in danish) http://www.smartcms.dk/user/kaerestesor ... netang.htm
Last edited by SomeoneFromNorth on Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
goku33

SomeoneFromNorth wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:34 pm interesting facts about this one, so i guess the actress simone tang was about 15 years(?) when they started shooting, which i believe is why you can notice aa certain "growth" in in the later scenes compared to the beginning of the movie ;)
»Aching Hearts« is shot over a period of three years, taking into account the development of the young actors, some of whom are amateurs from the actual milieus Malmros is depicting.
- https://www.dfi.dk/en/viden-om-film/fil ... estesorger
Interesting. Thanks!
goku33

Can someone do me the favor of posting the srt as an attachment?
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   1 likes

goku33 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:28 am Can someone do me the favor of posting the srt as an attachment?
I do not have the file that ptguardian posted in 2011, but I do have an English SRT that I have paired with the Rutracker DVD:
Kærestesorger (2009).PALDVDcopy.en.srt
|
The DVD has DVD subtitles, but I do NOT think I ripped them out with SubtitleEdit and converted them to text; my SRT looks like one of the files at opensubtitles.org:
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search ... g%20hearts
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
goku33

Night457 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:26 am
goku33 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:28 am Can someone do me the favor of posting the srt as an attachment?
I do not have the file that ptguardian posted in 2011, but I do have an English SRT that I have paired with the Rutracker DVD:
Kærestesorger (2009).PALDVDcopy.en.srt
|
The DVD has DVD subtitles, but I do NOT think I ripped them out with SubtitleEdit and converted them to text; my SRT looks like one of the files at opensubtitles.org:
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search ... g%20hearts
Bless you, night.

Weirdly my vlc plug-in for OpenSubtitles didn’t work properly as well
Night457
Global Moderator

Post by Night457 »   0 likes

It has not worked for me starting a few YEARS ago! Since then I go directly to the site, and it usually forces me to do a series of Captchas.
goku33

Night457 wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:02 pm It has not worked for me starting a few YEARS ago! Since then I go directly to the site, and it usually forces me to do a series of Captchas.
Ahh…yes…The good old captcha killing the internet (and automation) as we know it. Thankful to any website admin that at least Switches from Google ReCaptcha to hCatcha or Cloudflare Captcha. Google let’s you solve puzzles for a long time completely unnecessary..