Brooke Shields

Post here about any child actresses (or actors) you like!
Amadeus

Re: [News] Brooke Shields nude photograph causes controversy

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:
Amadeus wrote:
agubugugu wrote:Brooke Shields more picture here :drool
Holy Smoke! :shock:
Old habits die hard, even for those that are aware of their habit. ... :think

Little editing needed now that Amadeus has unspoiled an old careless post. Hosting is hosting even if it is hidden behind a spoiler ;)
The images were at .ru host... What host are you referring? :think
ptguardian

Re: Brooke Shields

Post by ptguardian »   1 likes

I am sure you understand how context of something innocent by itself can be changed into something else entirely.
Snap Decision is an example that comes to mind. ;)

A little discretion and common sense makes this a safe place for 'everyone' visiting here. We do not advocate cp here at the current FLM. This has been agreed upon and as you can see the pictures are no longer here. By themselves the pictures may be appropriate but highlighted as what is sought after or in this case indicated by agubugugu drooled upon is not. Keep in mind all movies that may happen to contain keywords the links are still here. It is not needed nor wanted to point out keywords as it changes the context of the film being shared. These films can be enjoyed by everyone who want to enjoy them without pointing out details that when highlighted can come across as something we don't want a reputation for. 8-)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

When the old board died and mimzy reincarnated it, we asked several sites with similar themes for reciprocal linking. They refused (nicely, I should add) because of our reputation. Since then, we've been toning down blatant drooling over special scenes. Some people made no 'bones' about that being their only reason to want a film. I don't care why someone wants a film - that's none of my business, but keeping FLM alive and well IS.

(I never saw the point in downloading a 2-hour film just to glimpse a few seconds of kid butt - there are other ways to get your jollies if you're so inclined.)

Context is everything - posting a film that happens to have nudity in it is different from emphasizing the nudity itself because the focus is the film, not the special scenes. This is also why we don't want clips such as from CIC or CinemaKids because the special scenes are their only purpose and cross the line into CP. The entire films containing those scenes are still here, still being added, and still being talked about, but not so blatantly as before, but the context is the entire contents of the films, not just the special scenes.

There are NO pictures stored on our server, but if they're linked to from here we can be attacked for it. Discretion is all we're asking for. Our reputation has improved a lot since we returned from the dead. We don't want anyone to be ashamed to have their mom, wife, or kids visit FLM.
Amadeus

Post by Amadeus »   0 likes

Good input... Keywords, as mentioned by PTG make better sense to also include key images. Ghost, the former admin I believe expressed concern about sharing (provocative) keyword footage but this was never enforced. I was not aware the site had fallen into different hands. All hail Mimzy! :icon_old

I agreed, FLM can attract dads, moms and kids if offered in this vein which condemn the act of child exploitation. Sometimes however it's a matter of what is right and what is wrong in people's minds. Is first love wrong? Does it constitute child molestation? Such are questions asked, best answered without a lot of drooling smiley's or images to the contrary.
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

See Anniversary for more info about the demise of the old FLM.
See POSTING GUIDELINES - PLEASE READ! for more insight about the new FLM.
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   0 likes

Phuzzy4242 wrote:When the old board died and mimzy reincarnated it, we asked several sites with similar themes for reciprocal linking. They refused (nicely, I should add) because of our reputation.
I couldn't care less about those mutual links, because everybody knows FLM anyway and we are well represented in search engines. Let's not make our members too uncomfortable, but at the same time avoid turning into a braindead hallmark channel. OT stuff is still very welcome :thumbsup
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

I certainly don't want to be the Hallmark Channel :o and OT stuff isn't being discouraged at all, we're just not making a big deal out of it when it's there and not draw particular attention to it. The lawnmower cuts the tall blade of grass first so we should try not to be tall. 8-)
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

As long as members are posting either blatant and or suggestive actions linking this site with CP I will gladly make it as uncomfortable as possible here for them. Like I said if a person is not against it than they are saying they are for it and everyone already agreed we do not want that crap here.

Old members know very well movies containing what once was considered OT is not being discouraged only the selfish non considerate attitudes and as for Hallmark/Disney and or any other of the like makes for a good facade that you don't have to download if you don't want it. If Hallmark seems like that is what FLM is turning into than release something yourself. What I release certainly helps give a brighter reputation and does not invite what commonly follows with dreadful consequence to sites with the dark reputation. How many times must we remind veteran members that nothing OT has been deleted nor discouraged and will continue to be posted when it is found. If it isn't being found quick enough for your needs it is because we don't have enough people searching and releasing. I don't look for 2 seconds of nothing so I don't find it very often but when I happen to run across it I will/do share it. Perhaps looking up what the word 'discretion' means if you fail to understand how it can be very beneficial/rewarding when used. ;)
mimzy

Post by mimzy »   0 likes

All is good. Just didn't want anybody to get an impression that OT is no longer wanted here. On the contrary; even if there is only a short OT scene, post away :onfire
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

mimzy wrote:All is good. Just didn't want anybody to get an impression that OT is no longer wanted here. On the contrary; even if there is only a short OT scene, post away :onfire
And as Starfish has proven upgrades of old files here are very welcome. With all the HD programming and old movies being released on blu-ray every week there are more opportunities than ever. :D