[REL] Un Amour De Jeunesse / Goodbye First Love (2011)

jezevex

[REL] Un Amour De Jeunesse / Goodbye First Love (2011)

Post by jezevex »   61 likes

[Image]

http://www.rarefilmfinder.com/showfilm.php?id=30750

HD Trailer:

It´s strange, but in this case is the trailer maybe better than whole movie, because it shows
almost everything interesting, has subtitles and it´s in Full HD :D

Verified dvd rip:
Like this post to see ed2k links  [704.74 Mb]
Like this post to see ed2k links  [1.36 Gb]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1618447/
Last edited by jezevex on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
ptguardian

Re: [REQ] Un Amour De Jeunesse / Goodbye First Love (2011)

Post by ptguardian »   0 likes

Thank you for the request but she is 18 and our cut off for posting a REL is 16 years of age. This could go in verified off topic. It does look interesting.

:)
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   0 likes

ptguardian wrote:Thank you for the request but she is 18 and our cut off for posting a REL is 16 years of age. This could go in verified off topic. It does look interesting.

:)
She is 18 now. But in the time of filming she was 16 :D and this should be decisive. And the role is even younger (15 y.o.)
But i respect all opinions.
ptguardian

jezevex wrote: She is 18 now. But in the time of filming she was 16 :D and this should be decisive. And the role is even younger (15 y.o.)
I am downloading now and will post screen shots later. Perhaps it may be moved to REL? We will see.
ptguardian

The girl is cute however no need to confirm if she was 16 during the filming. It is irrelevant. The character and the story is adult in nature. Nothing remotely FLM related.

Verified off-Topic.

Thank you jezevex for the movie, your contributions are very appreciated but please try and understand this is a site dedicated to 'children' movies, TV shows etc....

[Image]
jezevex wrote:she was 16 :D and this should be decisive
Only if the actor and role are related to children. It is like saying Traci Lords movies belong here. Technically she was 16 during some of her films but nobody knew this and everybody saw her as an adult because she looked like, acted like and for all practical purposes was an adult.
For An Angel

Post by For An Angel »   0 likes

I loved Lola Creton in one of my favorite films "Blue Beard" so I wouldn't mind seeing her in something else.
jezevex

Post by jezevex »   1 likes

I have scanned it through again and I must change my mind and agree that it´s off topic.
She look young, but her behaviour definitely doesn´t match with age.
Girl that should be 15 (by screenplay) rather listens to Justin Bieber and tries kissing
with her best girlfriend than makes a sex and takes it so natural.
Maybe a good movie, but cut off from reality, I think.
starfish21

Post by starfish21 »   0 likes

i love your choice of example,Ptg, 'Traci lords' :lol:

i grabbed this movie last week,i was intending to check it out,although the amount of nudity kinda hinted that it wouldn't really belong here.the under16 age limit should obviously not be an absolute.it's only a guideline.i never look for the age of actresses before deciding whether a movie should be posted here.if she looks young,thats good enough for me.i can't be arsed with rulebook waving. 8-)
ptguardian

starfish21 wrote:i love your choice of example,Ptg, 'Traci lords' :lol:

i grabbed this movie last week,i was intending to check it out,although the amount of nudity kinda hinted that it wouldn't really belong here.the under16 age limit should obviously not be an absolute.it's only a guideline.i never look for the age of actresses before deciding whether a movie should be posted here.if she looks young,thats good enough for me.i can't be arsed with rulebook waving. 8-)
You are entitled to your opinion especially since you contribute considerably more than most. Your rational sucks considering this is a childhood oriented site and your lack of respect on this issue only encourages others to post likewise. As I have said before I like most of your posts but think it would be wise not to mix adult sexual oriented films with kid movies. Just my opinion....

It is good we have an off topic section all can be happy.
pavementstephen

Post by pavementstephen »   0 likes