[REL] Dark Touch (2013) (Ireland)

emuler

[REL] Dark Touch (2013) (Ireland)

Post by emuler »   2 likes

[Image]

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2328549/
In a remote town in Ireland, eleven-year-old Niamh finds herself the sole survivor of a bloody massacre that killed her parents and younger brother. Suspecting a gang of homicidal vandals, the police ignore Neve's explanation that the house is the culprit. To help ease her trauma, dutiful neighbors Nat and Lucas take her in with the supervision of a social worker. Neve has trouble finding peace with the wholesome and nurturing couple, and horrific danger continues to manifest.
Part revenge fantasy, part psychological horror, “Dark Touch” owes something to the writings of Stephen King and even more to the jaggedly atmospheric cinematography of John Conroy (who worked most recently on the British television series “Luther” and “Silk”). Wielding his camera with jumpy precision, Mr. Conroy infuses even chaotic motion with stabilizing elegance.

Bearing clear similarities to Mr. King’s stories about scary minors, “Dark Touch” circles a terrified young girl, Neve (Missy Keating), whose creepily solicitous parents blame her for the bruises on her baby brother and the violent disturbances in their house. But Neve flinches when an adult comes near, and her body is a tapestry of scars and burns. Whether victim or instigator of the supernatural mayhem that follows her from pulverized family home to concerned foster parents, Neve is a pale-skinned mystery that her director, Marina de Van (who also wrote the screenplay), seems determined to protect.

Had she held to that resolve instead of acceding to the shrill demands of the amped-up genre movie, Ms. de Van might have nurtured the promising subtleties of her early scenes. As she proved with her fearlessly physical 2003 shocker, “In My Skin,” the vulnerability of the flesh can be a potent gateway to psychological disruption, and some of this film’s set pieces — like the chillingly twisted corruption of a child’s garden party — float intriguingly between actual events and Neve’s perception of them. That space between reality and mirage is where Ms. de Van’s strength, and this movie’s true horror, lies.
IMDB says France/ Ireland/ Sweden :roll: I've gone with Ireland, but I'm open to suggestions.

[Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]
[Image] [Image]

[Image] [Image]
[Image]

I got this from a Ganool release posted on TPB.
http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8978620/ ... 0MB_Ganool
[ http://www.UsaBit.com ] - Dark Touch (2013) 720p WEB-DL 600MB Ganool.mkv

However, I am away from home atm, so could someone please download and release this? I'll be home next week and will help share if needed. :D
emuler

Re: [REQ] Dark Touch (2013) (Ireland)

Post by emuler »   0 likes

FLM interest:
Missy Keating http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4975765/?ref_=tt_cl_t8
Ella Hayes http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5372564/?ref_=tt_cl_t6
plus several other girls in minor roles. :D
ptguardian

Post by ptguardian »   3 likes

It tis a shame that this site is now relying on a few people to find majority of the releases here. I currently have little motivation and time to be active and Starfish is temporarily indisposed it appears. :(

I have had this since it first hit the scene. Sorry but I cannot be sharing because I have the larger source file that ganool ripped from(too big). Another one ganool has that I think is also good is vampire sisters. I too have the source on that one. Also too big sorry.. Just check ganool's site everyday to see what is new, it takes only a minute. Same with checking torrents, movie release scene, checking Amazon every week for what is out or coming out. FAA checked Nickelodeon and saw that the Deadtime Stories series starts Thursday, anyone can also check those type of channels and find something good just do it. All it takes to find stuff is knowing where it is posted and or where information on what is out in the world is posted and each day check those sites. It is one of the ways Starfish and I have found releases for all of you week after week...

Anyways, good little movie, download and enjoy. :D

https://publichd.se/index.php?page=torr ... 354a8b4dd7
kev
Site Admin

Post by kev »   0 likes

Wow!!

Many thanks, emuler. Love the quiet little European horror films; The Dark, Wake Wood, Daisy Chain, ect... (All listed are available here at FLM.)

Looks like THIS thread killed my PC.. While viewing it, my 8yo PC shut down and gave me the BSOD... :( :lol: Don't know how much longer I'll be able to use my 'Ol' Reliable'... :think

Anyway, looking forward to checking this out.

As far as posting peeps, it's always been like this. Always. You have a few staunch releasers, a few more that post comments and tons of leechers. donkeykog has stepped up to the plate recently, and is doing a great job contributing!

Thanks ptg for the info about other sites to check for other films being released on the net.. Hopefully some members will be able to glean from that and keep FLM growing... (Myself included as my net time is limited, and FLM is one of the few sites that I visit. Pretty much the ONLY site of it's kind..)

Thanks again all for your continued support of FLM.

kev.
emuler

PTg made a little list for me which I check every few days: ganool, anoxmous, playnow and junoon, in addition to YIFY which I already knew about. These releasers do decent quality HD rips in my preferred size. :D Obviously, those with better bandwidth can get the bigger sized rips that I have to pass on.

As mentioned earlier, I'll be back home on Monday, so if no one else has released this by then I'll do it myself. I just felt this was too good to put on the back burner until then, and that a heads-up was in order. :)
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   33 likes

A quick eMule search shows this (CONFIRMED):

Like this post to see ed2k links  [599.63 Mb]
flmwayne

Post by flmwayne »   37 likes

I am sharing the 720p version mentioned by emuler at the following address:

Like this post to see ed2k links  [2.53 Gb]

General
Unique ID : 208019971056942110445191321990256114278 (0x9C7F306AC0A07672A8CD7D9DB283BA66)
Complete name : Dark.Touch.2013.720p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264.mkv
Format : Matroska
Format version : Version 4 / Version 2
File size : 2.53 GiB
Duration : 1h 31mn
Overall bit rate : 3 959 Kbps
Encoded date : UTC 2013-09-22 17:14:57
Writing application : mkvmerge v6.3.0 ('You can't stop me!') built on Jun 28 2013 20:09:41
Writing library : libebml v1.3.0 + libmatroska v1.4.0
Video #1
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : Main@L3.1
Format settings, CABAC : No
Format settings, ReFrames : 2 frames
Codec ID : V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Bit rate : 3 496 Kbps
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 536 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 24.000 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.212
Stream size : 2.23 GiB (88%)
Language : English
Default : Yes
Forced : No
Color primaries : BT.709
Transfer characteristics : BT.709
Matrix coefficients : BT.709
Audio #2
ID : 2
Format : AC-3
Format/Info : Audio Coding 3
Mode extension : CM (complete main)
Format settings, Endianness : Big
Codec ID : A_AC3
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 384 Kbps
Channel(s) : 6 channels
Channel positions : Front: L C R, Side: L R, LFE
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 16 bits
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 251 MiB (10%)
Default : Yes
Text #3
ID : 3
Format : UTF-8
Codec ID : S_TEXT/UTF8
Codec ID/Info : UTF-8 Plain Text
Default : No
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Re: [REL] Dark Touch (2013) (Ireland)

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   0 likes

Thanks flmwayne!
emuler

Thanks, flmwayne. :D
Phuzzy4242
Site Admin

Post by Phuzzy4242 »   1 likes

The 600MB version here is now confirmed.